I have diabetes, have had 4 by passes, angina, HBP for years and years and after tring all the options got an implant. Many, many people with diabetes get implants. Try an GOOD Uro (one that does about 100 implants a year) You can go to yahoo groups, penile implants to get more infromation, ask questions and get answers from men like us. To get there send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org To activate your subscription reply to the confiration message. If this doesn't work or you want some information from me you can email me at email@example.comView Thread
Wife and I have been shaving for 40 yrs. I shave every time I shave my face. I like to have a body shave every once in a while. She is always trimmed very tight if not clean shaved. We belonged to a nudist camp back in the '70ies and were the first one to be shaved. It was much after that the a lot of the women and men were trimed and a few were shaved. Nether one of use have had a problem in a locker room and it is very commin there.View Thread
There could be some other problems causing this. In my case it was HBP and the meds I took for it. I took "the pill" for several year and they worked off and on mostly off and I ended up having by pass surgery. The best thing to do is get a phyical and tell the DR. everything.. OliverView Thread
Ed can be caused by many things. Diabetes, HBP, heart problems, artery blockage, meds (legal or ilegal) smoking and overweight. You said he seems healthy, but many people that seemed healthy die every year. Tell him to get a pyhical. OliverView Thread
Something like 95% of the men that have had implants are happy ,just make sure you get a Dr. that does 100 or so a year. go up a couple of posts and you will find a site where you can go and ask questions or just read what men think about it. OliverView Thread
Get a good Uro..You said you tried meds if they don't work, you can try a VED if that doesn't work theres shots if they don't work you can have a penile implant. I have one. You can have a hard erection any time, any place you want and unlike pills, VED and shots you can keep it up 24/7.(It makes it diffcult to roll over in bed, you know the old kick stand effect) Go to yahoogroups and find penile implant. You can ask and get a lot of questions and get a lot of infromation there from guys wanting to have an implant to guys that have had them for years. One big thing if you starte thinking about have one GET A GOOD URO. one that does at least 2 to 3 implants a week. You can go to "coloplast implant straight talk" go down the left side of the page and look for inflate/deflate and look at the 2 vedios. OliverView Thread
mazban says he see no other option. You have pills and when they don't work you go to a VED and then to shots and then a penile implant. Thats what I had done. You can have an hard erection any time and any place you want one and unlike the pills, VED and shots you can keep it up 24/7 if you want you can go to most any ed site and they will give you a lot of infro. You can also try " coloplast implant straight talk" go down the left side of the page and look for inflate/deflate for infromation. You can go to yahoogroups and look for peinle implants you can ask question and get answers from guys that are looking to get an implant and guys that have had them for years.View Thread
I didn't have any prostate problems, my ed was caused by years of HBP, by-pass surgery , Diabetes and meds I take for them. I've used pills, VEDs and shots and none of themwork. I ended up getting a penile implant. You can go to yahoogroups and then find penile implants and you can get a lot of infromation from guys thinking about getting one right up to guys that have had them for years. If you talk to a Uro. about an implant find a GOOD ONE. One that does at least 2 to3 implants a week. OliverView Thread
Go to yahoogroups and look for penile implants. You can find a lot of infromation there. You can also ask questions and get anwers from guys that are starting to think about it right up to guys that have had them for years.
Dr.s will want to have you try a VED and shots and maybe some test b4 they will an implant. Once you have it you can't fo back like you can with the other methods.
When you look for a DR. find THE BEST ONE YOU CAN! I didn't and I'm sorry now..Find one that does at least 2 or 3 a week. 95% or better are happy with their implant I'm in the other 5%.
They are great. You can have a hard erection when ever,and where ever you want and it will last as long as you or your partner wants it to. You could be a sleep and she could pump it up and enjoy.
google colplast implant straight talk and look down the left side of the page to inflate/deflate and it has 2 vedios showing how they work.
If nothing else works just do it. Good luch. OliverView Thread