Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/fibromyalgia/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Update after monthly PM appt
    Posted by trinamolena80
    Facebook page
    Posted by trinamolena80
    Finally diagnosed
    Posted by LauriePrante
    newly diagnosed
    Posted by shellie2
    Update
    Posted by trinamolena80
    Muscles cramping
    Tip Description

Hi, I'm new , I have fibromyalgia , but lately I have been sufefering of muscles cramping is that part of fibromyalgia , I can't sleep or exercise, even walking hearts. I would like to know if some one have and idea what can I do to help me with problem. Thank you in advance. Elb
    • Anyone with the same problem
    • Anyone with an idea what to do or take.
    People I trust don't believe me
    Posted by MeHurt2

What everyone doing for a support group?
    • Online discussion and/or group
    • Local group
    • No support
    • Family and friends support
    • Driving a distance for group
    mysterious toothache
    Posted by jbcamel
    My Situation + Possible Idea

I have gotten my opiods pain medications from:
    • True Pain Clinic
    • Neurosurgeon
    • Rheumatologist
    • Family Doctor
    • Other
    certain smells or strong odours really bother me s...
    Posted by Teenickinsd
    Exciting news?????
    Posted by booch007
    Thursday - 7/28/2016 *****
    Posted by dollbug
    Hump Day - 7/27/2016 *****
    Posted by dollbug
    Monday, Monday - 7/25/2016 *****
    Posted by dollbug
    Sunday - 7/24/2016 ******HOT, HOT, HOT in NC and e...
    Posted by dollbug
    Thanks yall!
    Posted by mnstrek4u
    Saturday - 7/23/2016 *****SAVE YOUR POSTS*****
    PRAY FOR PEACE and leave the rest to GOD....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

Posted by dollbug
    TGIF*****7/22/2016 ******Roll Call....New members ...

Posted by dollbug
    Fibromyalgia pain
    Posted by mnstrek4u
    Thursday - 7/21/2016 *****

Posted by dollbug
    Ionizer and bed mattress
    Hump Day - 7/20/2016 ******

Posted by dollbug
    Tuesday - 7/19/2016 *****Sign in Issue today *

Posted by dollbug
    Monday, Monday - 7/18/2016 *****

Posted by dollbug
    Sunday - 7/17/2016 *****Cool Down today****

Posted by dollbug
    Death of a dog

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire
    Posted by maggiethedoglover
    Saturday - 7/16/2016 *****relief from hot weather ...

Posted by dollbug

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~