appetite
How can i curve my appetite?
Posted by jeffred1
Low back pain and exercise?
Does anyone know if it's safe to exercise your low back while you have low back strain?
Posted by elhombre1
Does Anyone know of any good FREE walking videos?
Posted by charchar5595
Workout Music
Does anyone have any tips for great workout music?
Posted by Meltser
Overwhelmed & Need Advice
Posted by freyjah
Time to run
Running long distances
Running for fun
I run a lot and using the app Spodify is a great way to open my music options to help motivate myself.

What music app do you use?
  • Pandora
  • Spodify
  • Itunes radio
  • I heart Radio
Getting Back On Track
Workout Plans/Resources
Posted by KC0919
Fitbit Users
I am looking for other fitbit users to work on challenges and to share goals with.
Posted by KittenM
From my understanding
Posted by thadusterTX
Getting Motivated
Exercise
How to working parents motivate themselves to exercise more often
Getting Rid of Soda
Healthy Living
How do you discipline yourself to stick to living a healthy lifestyle?
A cup of milk every day keeps the cardiologist awa...
Posted by jacobedward02
Weight Training
Problems staying in Diet....
What diet lets you cheat!!! When i go on vacations or at work is hard to stay in diets. What should try to do?
Starting to run....
Can't run!!!
Posted by michaeld03
Older women success

Older women on web my food and fitness
Other older women successful
Posted by janiesdiet1

Are there other older women who have followed this food and fitness plan and had success
  • No success
  • Great success

Featuring Experts

Interval TrainingExpert