Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Swollen Upper Abs
    resistance bands
    Anybody know some good exercises to do with resistance bands?
    Posted by daynas1234
    exercises for after receiving stent in right coron...
    having trouble finding motivation
    Posted by daynas1234
    Web MD Fitness tool
    When I click on "get started" nothing happens. Is this a known problem?
    Posted by KMARBOURG
    Hard time climbing anything!
    Posted by Travelbug11
    See Saw
    Posted by Cammy1126
    Just got a jump rope
    Posted by Maxcorpious

Do any of you use a jump rope?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    Old School New Body Fitness Program?
    Has anyone used this program? If so, is it effective? Pros? Cons?
    Posted by Grammybc

Is the Old School New Body Fitness program effective
    Stuck on one weight
    Frustrated with progress
    Posted by mcphesh
    Giving my body a break from food at 8PM till 8AM
    Posted by Inspiredbylife

What baby step are you going to start today?
    • Step away from computer and take 3-5 minutes for just you.
    • drink 1 cup of water before a meal.
    • chose 6 - 8 hours of sleep.
    • turn off the electronics and just focus on now.
    • Eliminate eating after 8pm
    Walking but not losing
    Posted by kateyes1128
    Extreme scalp itch when exercising and other circu...
    Posted by vincelam1998
    Belly Help?
    Posted by houstonbeerman
    Thoughts on using a personal trainer
    Posted by brose005
    Excercise and FIbromyalgia
    Posted by Butaflies1978
    Counting Steps Challenge
    charting exercise
    Posted by DJC55
    Does anybody else lose weight in bursts?
    Posted by rohvannyn

Interval TrainingExpert

Helpful Resources