Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Corn Starch in Medications
    Has anyone else had issues with their medications and corn starch - what a nightmare it has been for me.
    Posted by tt1958
    corn allergy
    Posted by jennistatzer
    alternative foods
    corn allergy
    Posted by janbmar
    For people who have not heard of helminths, what d...
    Posted by hayfeverbeaver
    Still around and need asthma advice
    Deb (40) DD (4) Funny, spirited, curious, has a severe milk allergy, DS (1) fearless and bottomless, peanut allergy
    Posted by seeit2
    epipen? tree nuts
    Posted by perry94

should I have an epipen for a moderate allergic reaction?
    Sorry guys
    Posted by seeit2

Dairy-free, Egg-free sugar cookies