Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/digestive-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

It gets better
    My Globus Hystericus Resolved-Please Read.
    Posted by tati084
    Hiatus Hernia.
    Posted by azual
    Recent diagnosis
    GERD
    Posted by rico33
    Maximizing Your Muscle-Building Potential
    Been having the same feelings for over two weeks n...
    Posted by tee77
    Herbal facts With Skin Care Supplement
    restless nights
    Gain Muscle By Increasing Nutrient Utilization
    What you put in your mouth makes you sick!! Is Foo...
    Posted by tanyahall
    Functional Dyspepsia - Antidepressants
    Posted by taylorsma
    Chest Pain
    Posted by joshuacotts
    gerd chest pain
    Suffering from GERD
    Posted by tailabrown
    Chest Discomfort
    Posted by swathen101
    Acid reflux/possible ulcer?
    Posted by emch95
    A Testemonial
    Posted by zgiora
    Living hell
    Posted by blue34
    Breast Pain with Gerd?
    Posted by vaphyllis
    Acid Reflux
    Posted by missvicki61
    Heartburn
    Posted by iggibtful
    Nexium
    Posted by rustyclemens
    Is this reflux? Pls help.
    Posted by michelle_m225

Gerd