Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

puppy dawgs(trigger maybe)
take from each day, all that is comes your way - then return, only the very best that you are
Posted by dibbits0530
Birthday Line Up Please
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
Posted by bpcookie
How do you feel today and how did you feel last we...
Posted by bpcookie
funny side of Bipolar
I hope these pics show up. <<<<<<I could def. see myself doing this.More
Posted by bpcookie
How to lose weight over night
Posted by bpcookie
Christmas Cards
Posted by bpcookie
Christmas Cartoons
More
Posted by bpcookie
Stupid Signs, Stupid Drivers, Stupid.............
Just for laughs. More
Posted by bpcookie
Animal lovers. Poss. trigger
Posted by bpcookie
Summer Plans???
Posted by bpcookie
Vacation!!!!!!
Posted by bpcookie
Check-in - Who Cares?
Posted by mercygive
Total med makeover-fingers crossed
Posted by eeyorecrew
Feel like hell!
Posted by ssmiddy
My First Post Here
Posted by ssmiddy
Should have a group on FB
There should be a group on FB for this. Is there one?
Posted by lrafferty
Sunshine Day Today
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.
Posted by ibex7
I'm Weird and Mindless
Posted by mercygive
New
Posted by whyme86
Where did all my groupies go?
Posted by bpcookie
Santa Naughty and Nice List
Posted by bpcookie
Unsettling Vent About Plumbers
Posted by ibex7
Where is everyone?
Feel free to post here or even take over. I miss you guys. muahsMore
Posted by bpcookie
Same ole me, just a new package
WebMD hates me. Thus the name change. That is all.
Posted by Mellykins2013
Prepping For Emergencies
Posted by bpcookie
moving again and again and again
Posted by dibbits0530
More Funny Street Signs and Other Crazy Stuff/ pos...
More
Posted by bpcookie

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!