Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

Animal lovers. Poss. trigger
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
Posted by bpcookie
Summer Plans???
Posted by bpcookie
Vacation!!!!!!
Posted by bpcookie
Check-in - Who Cares?
Posted by mercygive
Total med makeover-fingers crossed
Posted by eeyorecrew
Feel like hell!
Posted by ssmiddy
My First Post Here
Posted by ssmiddy
Should have a group on FB
There should be a group on FB for this. Is there one?
Posted by lrafferty
Sunshine Day Today
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.
Posted by ibex7
I'm Weird and Mindless
Posted by mercygive
New
Posted by whyme86
Where did all my groupies go?
Posted by bpcookie
Santa Naughty and Nice List
Posted by bpcookie
Unsettling Vent About Plumbers
Posted by ibex7
Where is everyone?
Feel free to post here or even take over. I miss you guys. muahsMore
Posted by bpcookie
Same ole me, just a new package
WebMD hates me. Thus the name change. That is all.
Posted by Mellykins2013
Prepping For Emergencies
Posted by bpcookie
moving again and again and again
take from each day, all that is comes your way - then return, only the very best that you are
Posted by dibbits0530
More Funny Street Signs and Other Crazy Stuff/ pos...
More
Posted by bpcookie
poss TRIGGER - not suicidal, just saying thank you...
Posted by melly2210
Trying To Find A Simple Photo
Posted by bpcookie
Liars never prosper
Posted by bpcookie
Mercy is still alive and kicking - Part two
Posted by mercygive
Mercy is still alive and kicking - Part one
Posted by mercygive
How Far Can You Go With A Photo
Posted by bpcookie
Fiber makes me sad
Posted by Anon_41638
Movie Watch "42"
Posted by ibex7
Just needing to dump some things....
Posted by melly2210

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!