Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

More Funny Street Signs and Other Crazy Stuff/ pos...
More
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
Posted by bpcookie
poss TRIGGER - not suicidal, just saying thank you...
Posted by melly2210
Trying To Find A Simple Photo
Posted by bpcookie
Liars never prosper
Posted by bpcookie
Mercy is still alive and kicking - Part two
Posted by mercygive
Mercy is still alive and kicking - Part one
Posted by mercygive
How Far Can You Go With A Photo
Posted by bpcookie
Fiber makes me sad
Posted by Anon_41638
Movie Watch "42"
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.
Posted by ibex7
Just needing to dump some things....
Posted by melly2210
Confessions Of A Bipolar/ All Confessions Welcomed
Hi my name is Cookie and I am a butt dialer. I am a tomato squeezer I am a dog blaming gas passerMore
Posted by bpcookie
Okay, so what's some of the strangest/ most loving...
Posted by jselleck
Scary decisions
Posted by melly2210
You Did WHAT?
Posted by bpcookie
Hey
Posted by bpcookie
Looking Back Again (Maybe Triggers)
Posted by Anon_1109
NFL Football? poss. trigger
and this one is for the goat More
Posted by bpcookie
Venting & Stuff (*could have triggers, not sure*)
Posted by skypper
Email Spam
Posted by bpcookie
Happy End Of the World!!!
Posted by bpcookie
All I Want For Christmas Is........could be trigge...
Posted by bpcookie
Snowy's Back
Posted by bpcookie
Computer issues
Posted by DizzyJgirl
Academic or Social Support?
Posted by ibex7
Whacky Street Signs
More
Posted by bpcookie
Hi!
Thanks for the invite! I love your picture too, btw. I love putting a face to your sweet posts!
Posted by monkeybee
Ok all you grumpies
Posted by bpcookie
Been very rough lately-----May Trigger
Posted by purpledolphingirl4
Testing!
This site is not user friendly with my computer - Grrrr.
Posted by mercygive
Had a cognitive test today. It S ucked
Posted by Anon_41638

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!