Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

Fiber makes me sad
    Posted by Anon_41638
    Movie Watch "42"
    There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.
    Posted by ibex7
    Just needing to dump some things....
    Posted by melly2210
    Confessions Of A Bipolar/ All Confessions Welcomed
    Hi my name is Cookie and I am a butt dialer. I am a tomato squeezer I am a dog blaming gas passerMore
    When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
    Posted by bpcookie
    Okay, so what's some of the strangest/ most loving...
    Posted by jselleck
    Scary decisions
    Posted by melly2210
    You Did WHAT?
    Posted by bpcookie
    Hey
    Posted by bpcookie
    Looking Back Again (Maybe Triggers)
    Posted by Anon_1109
    NFL Football? poss. trigger
    and this one is for the goat More
    Posted by bpcookie
    Venting & Stuff (*could have triggers, not sure*)
    Posted by skypper
    Email Spam
    Posted by bpcookie
    Happy End Of the World!!!
    Posted by bpcookie
    All I Want For Christmas Is........could be trigge...
    Posted by bpcookie
    Snowy's Back
    Posted by bpcookie
    Computer issues
    Posted by DizzyJgirl
    Academic or Social Support?
    Posted by ibex7
    Whacky Street Signs
    More
    Posted by bpcookie
    Hi!
    Thanks for the invite! I love your picture too, btw. I love putting a face to your sweet posts!
    Posted by monkeybee
    Ok all you grumpies
    Posted by bpcookie
    Been very rough lately-----May Trigger
    Posted by purpledolphingirl4
    Testing!
    This site is not user friendly with my computer - Grrrr.
    Posted by mercygive
    Had a cognitive test today. It S ucked
    Posted by Anon_41638
    Mercy Hun
    Posted by bpcookie
    Update
    Posted by beej5
    hello-poss trigger
    Posted by beej5
    Native Spiritual Perspective - Poss Trigger?
    Posted by mercygive
    What are you listening to?
    Any new songs out there? I still like Stronger by Kelly Clarkson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I More
    Posted by bpcookie
    Olympics/Bedroom Gymnastics/ poss. trigger????or n...
    Posted by bpcookie
    Roll Call
    Roll Call!!! Everyone sign in please. Tell us a bit about yourselves.
    Posted by bpcookie

real useable smilies part 2

Helpful Resources