Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

Important Questions
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
Posted by bpcookie
Signs that make you say, WTH?
More
Posted by bpcookie
Is it just me?
Or is it a little odd when someone out of the blue replies to a post that is 2 years old?
Posted by DizzyJgirl
Role Playing Or Your Fantasies
Posted by bpcookie
Traumatized for life! lol
Posted by ddnos
Vent...cause I would have to censor too much elsew...
Posted by melly2210
Me Bipolar?
Posted by dibbits0530
Football
Posted by melly2210
Nice Title
I like the title of this group.
Posted by Ggarret
Sex, you know? The four letter word.
They say that sex is like wine, it gets better with time. Its sssooooo true. More
Posted by bpcookie
im new to this..
Posted by autumnliz11
Brinding the dirty post to this board.
Posted by bpcookie
Hi All
Posted by sledge17
IM BACK>>>>>>>
Havent been here in a while....how has everybody been?
Posted by Jaimarie_109
Boo
Hugs n Stuff
Posted by Bildo2
Truth or Dare
Kitty, Truth or Dare?
Posted by bpcookie
is this the party to which I am speaking?
Posted by dibbits0530
cooooookie!!!
Posted by ana_dote
Michelle
Posted by bpcookie
A lil joke :p
Posted by skypper
Grumpy hubby
Mood swings
Posted by confusedsandy
Finish this sentence
Finih this sentence, If I had a dime for every time I *blank*, I would be a rich person.More
Posted by bpcookie
MOTHERS DAY PLANS......
Posted by Jaimarie_109
Easter already
Posted by HeidiSue3
Easter already
Posted by HeidiSue3
Dermatologist Test Results Back
Posted by bpcookie
HeidiSue
Posted by bpcookie
Argh!!!
Posted by skypper

i'm 34 with bp. on seroquel, prozac, geodon and buspar. stable as of right now. i have two boys 15 & 10 who are my world.

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!