Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

I am so upset I missed my foot appt
Posted by mercygive
Grumpy...
Posted by melly2210
hello
Just wanted to drop in to say hi. beejMore
Posted by beej5
I'm baccccccckkkkkk!!!
Sort of. LOL. At least back where I have mostly all day internet access anyways. Missed you guys!
Posted by melly2210
GG JOKE
Posted by mercygive
SEX!!
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
Posted by bpcookie
Drugs And Thier Side Effects
Posted by HLB13
Debbie Doodles and anyone else
Posted by bpcookie
Spam Emails That Make Me Laugh
Posted by bpcookie
Calling all Grumpies!
Posted by ddnos
Funny Christmas Cards For Those With Open Minds
More
Posted by bpcookie
Have you ever built a snowMAN before? How about a ...
Posted by bpcookie
Christmas List
Posted by bpcookie
Important Questions
Posted by bpcookie
Signs that make you say, WTH?
More
Posted by bpcookie
Is it just me?
Or is it a little odd when someone out of the blue replies to a post that is 2 years old?
Posted by DizzyJgirl
Role Playing Or Your Fantasies
Posted by bpcookie
Traumatized for life! lol
Posted by ddnos
Vent...cause I would have to censor too much elsew...
Posted by melly2210
Me Bipolar?
Posted by dibbits0530
Football
Posted by melly2210
Nice Title
I like the title of this group.
Posted by Ggarret
Sex, you know? The four letter word.
They say that sex is like wine, it gets better with time. Its sssooooo true. More
Posted by bpcookie
im new to this..
Posted by autumnliz11
Brinding the dirty post to this board.
Posted by bpcookie
Hi All
Posted by sledge17
IM BACK>>>>>>>
Havent been here in a while....how has everybody been?
Posted by Jaimarie_109
Boo
Hugs n Stuff
Posted by Bildo2

real useable smilies part 1

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!