Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs

cooooookie!!!
Posted by ana_dote
Michelle
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
Posted by bpcookie
A lil joke :p
Posted by skypper
Grumpy hubby
Mood swings
Posted by confusedsandy
Finish this sentence
Finih this sentence, If I had a dime for every time I *blank*, I would be a rich person.More
Posted by bpcookie
MOTHERS DAY PLANS......
Posted by Jaimarie_109
Easter already
Posted by HeidiSue3
Easter already
Posted by HeidiSue3
Dermatologist Test Results Back
Posted by bpcookie
HeidiSue
Posted by bpcookie
Argh!!!
Posted by skypper
What Should I Do?
Posted by depressedperson
Hello........Where is everybody at???????
Posted by Jaimarie_109
floppy hat pic.
Posted by bpcookie
omg very funny!!!!!!
Posted by Jaimarie_109
New To The Board.....
Posted by Jaimarie_109
Wanted to share a little of my success...
Posted by Indiaguerita
Laura
Posted by bpcookie
Hey all !
Posted by Himaja
Hey Royce??
Posted by snowyowl33
TRIGGERS!!! :)
Posted by Indiaguerita
Funny songs
Posted by bpcookie
BBB
Posted by bpcookie
how i feel every second of my day....
Posted by depressedperson

whats the point of living life?
  • to keep yourself suffering
  • to cry yourself to sleep every night
  • to feel a stab when you look in the mirror
  • to be yelled at by your parents every day
  • to be depressed and think of suicide every day
How do i convince my stop doing weed?
Posted by depressedperson
Dumb Azz!!!
I found this on Youtube and it reminds me of someone. Guess who?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJDy3WuUQM More
Posted by bpcookie
Hey Dyanne
Posted by bpcookie
stupid board
cant freakin reply!
CAUTION : I make bad decisions.........
Posted by bentandbroken
bad dreams ~religious trigger~
Posted by skypper

real useable smilies part 2

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!