Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/womens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Missed period. Cramping and spotting.
    Extended Period + IUD + probable Endo- what do I d...
    Posted by humanist_peach
    miscarraige and provera
    No underarm hair
    birth control
    how long after recieving the depo shot should you wait before sexual activity
    How does vitamin d affect reproductive health?
    Posted by joycee_bastain
    Is an endometrial biopsy actually needed?
    Posted by Tamsha25
    Ovarian cyst v pregnancy
    Posted by Trinners
    Vaginal canker sores after taking bactrim ds.
    Pap smears
    Long lasting Ovarian Cyst
    Posted by momtomason30
    Mirena for PMS/PMDD?
    bleeding really bad after waiting 4 days to have s...
    waited four days then had sex and bleed really bad during sex. Is that normal or what dose it mean? More
    Posted by auburn22
    need opinions!
    Posted by bbr1113
    Anyone ever had a swollen vulva?
    Posted by anonymous
    My 4 year old is complaining of a feeling a heart ...
    Tenderness in abdomen after intercourse, post tota...
    After a Hysterectomy
    Posted by ConcernedinNYC
    hello please I need your help
    Please help. I get too much discharge. What birth ...
    Posted by Tired718
    Does the birth control pill reduce or dry up vagin...
    Posted by Tired718
    yeast infection related to mirena?
    Posted by Anon_59335
    Pregnancy
    Posted by ja234

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP