I am a 33 yr-old female experiencing a range of symptoms. I feel I have always been quite heathy and in tune with my body the symptoms are kind of alarming for me:
(1) CHEST PAINS - I get chest pains randomly, and have had this for years but now it is almost daily. It is a short, sharp, burn/ache in my chest almost in the middle but slightly to the left.
(2) PITTING EDEMA - below my calves. I would notice this once in a while before but now it is strange if I don't have this in the evenings.
(3) INDIGESTION - I never had a problem with this before but now I am having mild to severe stomach pains in lower abdomen, accompanied with major bloating and excessive flatulence.
(4) BREAST SORENESS (left) - suddenly yesterday I noticed directly underneath my left nipple and is very sore/tender. I breast-feed my toddler once a day but have not had a problem before.
(5) DIZZINESS - again, would have these maybe a couple of times a year but lately it is almost daily.
(6) HAIR LOSS - as well as my hair's texture has completely changed in the last 6 months. It is very dry and brittle. I was known for having thick, healthy hair before.
(7) PINS AND NEEDLES - Especially in my legs. Sitting even on the toilet for more than a minute will cause my legs to tingle and fall asleep so I must keep moving them. Sitting in a theatre I can hardly get out of my seat after. Any pressure on my arms and legs and this will happen. Been like this for years but some days worse than others.
NOTES: * As a young teen I was diagnosed with Reentry ventricular arrhythmia. I "grew" out of it as the Dr's said I would but still get it a handful of times a year (often when I bend down with my head below my chest it seems to spark it) - was told it was a syndrome caused by hormone fluctuation.
* An ophthalmologist earlier this year noted I have very tiny and very squiggly eye veins and that he thought he should mention it since he usually saw that in older patients and could indicate vascular/circulatory problems.
* I was a smoker for half of my life until 6 weeks ago
Some of these things seem very unrelated but I just really feel like something has felt "off" with my body for a few months. Maybe these are all symptoms that point to somthing I'm missing?