Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

Stages and grades of Hepatitis C
I have Chronic active hepatitis C grade 3 stage 4 and I want to know what the grade and stage mean. ThanksMore
Posted by hawkeye91254
NEW KIM I PUT YOU POST IN NEW
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!
Posted by oldtiff47
triple therapy for hep c
Posted by mikmar
Hepatitis C and Cataract Surgery
Posted by hopefulinflorida
triple therapy for hep c
Posted by mikmar
hep c
is it hard to get on disability with hep c...had it now 27 years
Posted by dchamp5810
hep c
got some ten year old interferon....think its safe to use More
Posted by dchamp5810
acute liver failure
Posted by teamtessman06
hepatitis symptoms
hi my name is michelle and am a hepatities B reactive...i would like to know wat those mean...?
Posted by bunengneng
Auto immune hep anyone?
Posted by claire32
Auto immune hep anyone?
Posted by claire32
Auto immune hep anyone?
Posted by claire32
WHERE DID ALL THE HEPPERS GO?
BEEN A LONG TIME AND NO POSTING. TIFFMore
Posted by oldtiff47
hep c
Just tested positive
Posted by curiousme1977
Pending liver biopsy results
Posted by victoria417
Results from latest blood work, Hep C & Lactoferri...
chronic hepatitus antigen-recent inflamation
Posted by dave43
scared I might have hep C
Posted by curiousme1977
scared I might have hep C
Posted by curiousme1977
Diagnosed in 2003
Posted by mir55
Cirrhosis + Hep C
Posted by lukeperry
FYI NEW UPDATE ABOUT HCV
Posted by oldtiff47
Hepatitis non A/non B
Posted by dhollatschek
Diagnosed with Hep C in 2003
Costs of HCV treatment
Does anyone have a clue on the costs of the treatment for HCV?
Posted by chuckinstl
Costs of HCV treatment
Posted by chuckinstl
New to the HCV
Posted by chuckinstl

Sexual Transmission of hepatitis BExpert