Pressures not falling in the less than 120/80 range? See our High Blood Pressure Health Center for information about symptoms and treatment.

To learn more about how lifestyle changes can help manage and prevent symptoms:

Exercise and High Blood Pressure
Healthy Diet - Salt Shockers and Dash Diet

Home BP machines
Posted by chopperbobby
BP 204/140
Posted by lori5075
angry/happy about bp readings
Posted by cheesedips
caring for my elderly mother with high BP
bmiq
Posted by bmiqq
high bp reading
Posted by cheesedips
proper procedure for taking bp reading
Posted by cheesedips
High BP and Salt
Posted by cjh1203
blood pressure
Posted by jjcook
Blood Pressure Medication
Posted by jamesws
Newbie here! Took first BP meds today!
Posted by cheryl141414
Amlodipine Types and Questions
Posted by johnwjr7
Reducing blood pressure in a healthy, young(ish) m...
Posted by denverrunner
High blood pressure and getting off meds
Looking to help my FIL get off his blood pressure meds with essential oils. Any suggestions where/how to start?
Posted by mattnro
Very high blood pressure
Blood Pressure and Blood Pressure Spikes
Posted by debbie284
what to do
Posted by meme3215
Blood pressure med
Posted by marybethb
Iphone BP cuff
Cardiac Output and HTN
Posted by epoff20
high blood pressure took medication to early to my...
So i accidently took my medication 9 hours early...will this affect me in any way? More
Inexpensive Cuff
Posted by Yogstar
Salt subststutes and potassium chloride
Posted by chopperbobby
Checking blood pressure by standing
Posted by readerpoway
shingles and high blood pressure
Posted by honorabledad
lisinopril female over 50 advice requested
Posted by jacklodi

Did taking lisinopril more than once a day help your side effects?
  • 2x per day, yes it helped
  • 2x per day, no it did not help
  • 2x per day, it helped some but did not eliminate all side effects
  • I do 1/day in the morning and my side effects are better
  • I do 1/day in the evening and my side effects are better

High Blood Pressure/Weight Loss

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center