Pressures not falling in the less than 120/80 range? See our High Blood Pressure Health Center for information about symptoms and treatment.

To learn more about how lifestyle changes can help manage and prevent symptoms:

Exercise and High Blood Pressure
Healthy Diet - Salt Shockers and Dash Diet

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Ramipril dull headaches
Posted by markmac82
Best heart rate for loosing weight?
What is the desired heart rate and duration of extent for most effective weight loss?
Posted by P66Trainer
salt intake
Peppers are a great way to add flavor without sodium
high blood pressure
My bloood pressure is 145 over 104 have major headache and my lips r tingling and eyes , what should I do ?

my blood pressure is 145 over 104 major headache and tingling lips and eyes what should i do ?
  • blood pressure is 145 over 104
  • headache
  • tingling eyes and lips
  • high blood pressure
Options other than Metropolol Tartrate?
It seems to be working for me just wondered if there are better options
About what age does high BP generally show up?
Posted by bwaay53
When to take meds
At what blood pressure reading should blood pressure meds be taken?
Posted by Terri110314
salt intake
Posted by rakelley
amlodipine and drastic hair loss
Posted by tracyleeia
fluoroquinolones
Posted by naburly
High Blood Pressure medication causes severe heada...
Challenges in Hypertension?
Posted by mjhilley
Losartan and Tingling?
Posted by ditty25
Pharmacy Choice and Improvement
Posted by sebastianmaynard
What else to check

142/105 pulse 106 on treatment ciplavasc
  • lose weight
  • quit smokking
Number of Meds
Posted by physicalwreck
Lowering BP without medication
What are some easy ways to improve your blood pressure without using prescription medications?
Posted by swizz32288
Which device should I use for my home readings?
Posted by djrider87
How Long before Blood Pressure Meds Begin To Work
Posted by momacain
cpap
Posted by OKRose59
Trying to find out what this is, high BP, brief ex...
Posted by celerocity
Fear after surviving hypertensive crisis
Posted by medusa01
Are there foods that will naturally lower your blo...
Anyone taking nifedical xl 30 mg?
Posted by mldean29
HBP-Next steps help please
Lisinopril and marijuna
Posted by anniemaude1919
Is there a way to lower my blood pressure over nig...
Posted by terbear1411

Top 17 Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center