Pressures not falling in the less than 120/80 range? See our High Blood Pressure Health Center for information about symptoms and treatment.

To learn more about how lifestyle changes can help manage and prevent symptoms:

Exercise and High Blood Pressure
Healthy Diet - Salt Shockers and Dash Diet

Lisinopril
Posted by dsmatt59
Concerned Girlfriend
Measuring BP
Posted by ashok69
Measuring BP
Posted by ashok69
Enough exercise?
Posted by DWC01
High blood pressure, numb left big toe, sore knee,...
Lisinopril Cough Side Effect
Posted by sondesara
blood pressure monitors
is there any insurance coverage or discount thru anthem to purchase a home monitor if advised to do so by my PCP
Posted by tjcort
blood presure
if i drank too much the night before, should i still take my lisinopril 5mg the next morning? I'm 52 female

• can you help with this questiona?
  • would like to know what you all think
Pressure
Posted by Bubbalicious
bp readings
Lisinopril
Posted by saltlakemom
Increased dosage of Lotrel
Posted by jlhillhouse
Lisinopril 20/12.5
Posted by Shelby903
Fluctuating BP
Posted by ashok69
scarred
Posted by scarred
High Blood Pressure
how long before exercise reduces HBP?
Exercise induced HTN
Posted by Stagsrn
Scary HBP
High BP while lying down or during sleep
Posted by sumitsage
What BP meds don't cause hair loss then?
Are there any known BP meds that don't cause hair loss?
hair loss from BP meds
Posted by wiseacre
36 yrs old male who is in great shape but has high...
Posted by abfelty
Discussion Title
Posted by sunny1963
High Blood Pressure Medication
Posted by kboaler
catching my breath
Posted by sandslot
systolic number
Posted by AllenBrague
High blood pressure or not?
Posted by sherryp843
exercised induced high blood pressure
I guess walking and building up to hills? Anyone else with this issue?
Posted by boots1952

garlic oil

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center