Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/digestive-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

23 Years Old and Recently Diagnosed with IBS - Nee...
    Posted by cbidw
    Question about IBS and paleo diet
    Posted by Ashw829
    Support group wanted:
    Posted by Edyenea
    IBS and pain
    Posted by shring12
    Diarrhea when eating healthier
    Posted by pompom616
    What can I eat on the go?
    Posted by StephaniNM
    tested postive for genetic marker for celiac. thin...
    Posted by sindys
    Frequent cramping
    Teen with IBS
    Posted by bandmominaz
    GAS IBS
    GAS IBS
    IBS - C & D
    Frequent Bowel movements
    Posted by frane1939
    chronic incapacitating diarrhea
    Posted by runnanarun
    Chronic diarrhea relief ...
    Posted by kungfumoth
    Unable to keep a job due to IBS
    Posted by avia16

If you have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), is your job at risk due to missing work?
    • I do not work due to IBS.
    • I have lost my job(s) due to IBS.
    • I have not had issues with missing work due to IBS.
    • I miss some work due to IBS.
    Ibs
    Posted by cano1865
    At a loss...
    Posted by danson54
    my ibs
    Posted by seth36
    Internal hemorrhoid ablation?
    Posted by greenpak07
    Newbie
    Posted by tidwell33
    fiber & water effecting constipation?
    Posted by samtum
    Is this IBS> graphic photo ....
    Posted by mojokeno
    seeking gastroenterologist in Phoenix area
    Posted by azhummer

Especially for the Newbies!