We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Digestive Disorders Community.

incontinence and sleep study
Posted by monggo
Incontinence due to MS
Posted by Lisasnyc
25 and can't hold it in!
Posted by anointeddisaster
LBL or OAB?
Posted by mom2elanor
Bladder Sling
Posted by RolondaS
Bladder Sling
Posted by RolondaS
Pubovaginal Sling
Posted by Considered1978
Pubovaginal Sling
Posted by Considered1978
interstim for bowel issues
Has anyone used a InterStim Therapy for bowel problems? If so, has it been successful?
Posted by monarchgal
No help from doctors
Posted by notime
fecal incontinence during sex
Posted by ln1966
i eat mostly kosher food....... is it the problem?
Posted by cogniben
Aetna and Interstim implant
Posted by chucktoo
Medtronic Interstim Device
Posted by zippyzippydog
underactive bladder
does pumpkin seed extract or any supplement help with an underactive bladder?More
Posted by berg2746
Urethral Uncomfort
Bladder Colonization
Posted by Webpack3
help!
oab
Posted by makayj
Interstim
Posted by szcott
Where do you get your incontinence supplies?
back problem, pain in elbow and urine incontinence
herniated disk is what the symptoms checker shows. Would this also cause the incontinence with urine?
Posted by ssmith56
Botox for incontinence?
Posted by wojack
Adult Onset Bedwetting
Inter-Stim Neurstimulator by Medtronic
Posted by loveinterstim06
Inter-Stim Neurstimulator by Medtronic
Posted by loveinterstim06
I have cytocele and rectocele complicated with urg...
Posted by tammycashat
night time incontinence
last resort for pain answer can anyone help
Posted by mf_7326
Dalmations
In 2008, the dalmations were all on penicillin! Yes, I think, that it is true!
Posted by Yolky

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website