Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/womens-health/

Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Male urinary incontinence implant
    Insertion of electric stimulator device to prevent...
    Posted by misshopeful92

Have you had the sacral neuromodulation device implanted and did it improve the sense of urgency to go to the bathroom even when the bladder is not full?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Sort of
    Dilations, Uti's, or Urethral Stricture
    Posted by msdee17012

Have you been told you need to be Dilated?
    Have you been told you have Urethral Stricture
    • Are you going to the bathroom a lot
    • Has a doctor told you that you need to be Dilated
    • Have you been dilated regularly for constant uti's
    • Have you ever heard of a bladder conditon called Urethral Strictu
    • Do you self catherize yourself permanetly.
    Bladder Augmentation Cystoplasty Reconstructive Su...
    Posted by msdee17012
    Misdiagnois with Urethral Stricture
    Posted by msdee17012

has any other women been misdiagnoised or told that they have this rare disorder in women.
    • Urethral stricture misdiagnois
    • kfdkfkfk
    Chronic UTIs
    Posted by ncmovetoor
    Stage 1 Interstim Implant TOMORROW 8/13
    Posted by nowthis
    OAB i'm 29 what can I do?
    Posted by jessicahb29
    New to this, but I knew it was coming
    Posted by kingpig
    New to this, but I knew it was coming
    Posted by kingpig
    Going for the implant
    Posted by kgk48
    Question after trial
    Posted by kgk48
    antibacterial wipes vs soap and water
    Posted by ctgma
    Bladder retention
    Posted by ctgma
    my OAB
    Posted by kjme11374
    Fecal incontinece
    Severe bladder distention
    Posted by tgashy
    watery eyes during urination
    Posted by bevski
    OAB
    Posted by Anon_163259
    Interstim
    Posted by cas53
    detrusitol overactivity please help
    Botox for a bladder spasam issue at night
    Urinary problems?
    Involuntary oozing of stool/ Soiled undies
    Posted by sugarmella
    Frequent Urination

How to prevent UTIsExpert

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website