Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

---Canada 91-9694722340 ^UK- ((( O N l I N E )) B...
    Posted by anonymous
    TTC Question
    Spouse and I are ttc. Is conception possible if intercourse occurred the last day of my fertle window ?
    Increase Fertility with PCOS
    Posted by rbspurgeon
    Tubal Reversal for a 40 years old
    Posted by monicamontes
    Trying to conceive and detox water

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center