Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!

Please help
Someone Please Help!
Posted by mrslschwartz408
Suggestion and Help Report On Abnormal Morphology ...
Please can anyone Suggestion and Help On Abnormal Morphology >94 % .report i got from my doctor
Posted by great04
IUI and testing..
Posted by jbran26
Tubal Ligation - now want another family
Posted by jennifer1111111

Have you had a sucessful pregnancy after either IVF or Tubal Reconstruciton?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Never Tried
  • Multiple tries with sucess
  • Multiple tries without sucess
Considering a Job offer while pursuing fertility t...
Posted by hopestrong
IVF MEDS.COM WARNING- Horrible review!
Posted by laceywesche
Blocked Fallopian tubes
progesterone after IUI
Posted by chantz310
TRIGS,pregnancy
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN, 7th BFP
Posted by livelaughmoe
starting ivf and confused and concerned
Posted by crstratton
New here, looking for advice
Posted by Amb711
New to this group--Short intro here :)
Posted by NOLA64
Question about ivf in past relationship
IFV transfer
Unexplained and Frusterated!!!
Posted by melbank
Nervous, Feeling Upset
Posted by MRSCHRISTY5
Luteal Bloodwork Results post ET
Posted by kitcathy718
anyone had a high IVF baseline estrogen and had su...
Posted by migla
Just had 3 day transfer
Posted by Jenwall
Anyone using donor EMBIES?
Posted by Lisa_stone_1995
We're trying to get pregnant with no luck.
Posted by DionneT
First Time here-Nervous, Menopur, and a series of ...
Starting Menopur in hopes of having a baby... Scar...
Symptoms after IVF
Posted by TipperFun28
Symptoms after IVF
Posted by TipperFun28
Failed IUI - severe menstrual cramps
Posted by JosieMo
It's official!!!!!!!!!! :)
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Doing IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25, 1 Perfect 8 cell Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta Feb. 11th!!
Posted by mrs62610
Exhausted
Posted by BaseballWife79

Want to change font size?

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration