Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!

FMLA for IUI
Endometriosis/bicornuate uterus
Posted by tamizentner
New to IUI
Posted by jmb3218
Varicocele and semen quality
Posted by man1986
Blocked tube,Endometriosis,PCOS, and Heart Shaped ...
Posted by christijw
Started my first dose of Lupron today
Posted by gabbythenewbe1
Started my first dose of Lupron today
Posted by gabbythenewbe1
Abnormal Sperm Morphology and proxeed
has any one used proxeed for Abnormal Sperm Morphology how are the results More
Posted by omer123
Financing Your Fertility Treatment
Posted by robinnj37
Advanced Fertility Tests & Treatment dealing with ...
Posted by rainbowhospital
Can i be pregnant?
Please help
Someone Please Help!
Posted by mrslschwartz408
Suggestion and Help Report On Abnormal Morphology ...
Please can anyone Suggestion and Help On Abnormal Morphology >94 % .report i got from my doctor
Posted by great04
IUI and testing..
Posted by jbran26
Tubal Ligation - now want another family
Posted by jennifer1111111

Have you had a sucessful pregnancy after either IVF or Tubal Reconstruciton?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Never Tried
  • Multiple tries with sucess
  • Multiple tries without sucess
Considering a Job offer while pursuing fertility t...
Posted by hopestrong
IVF MEDS.COM WARNING- Horrible review!
Posted by laceywesche
Blocked Fallopian tubes
progesterone after IUI
Posted by chantz310
TRIGS,pregnancy
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN, 7th BFP
Posted by livelaughmoe
starting ivf and confused and concerned
Posted by crstratton
New here, looking for advice
Posted by Amb711
New to this group--Short intro here :)
Posted by NOLA64
Question about ivf in past relationship
IFV transfer
Unexplained and Frusterated!!!
Posted by melbank
Nervous, Feeling Upset
Posted by MRSCHRISTY5
Luteal Bloodwork Results post ET
Posted by kitcathy718
anyone had a high IVF baseline estrogen and had su...
Posted by migla

NEW HOPE TO GET PREGNANT: Mini-IVF less medicine, less cost and very effective
A new hope to fertility problems for all of us, less cost and very effective, learn more visit: www.nhfc.mx. Hope this help!! More