Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!

infertility?
-HPT +Blood test
Posted by Nicole2929
Mrs62610
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.
Posted by Susan1777
IUI ?
Posted by Nicole2929
ATT76
Checking in with you to see how you are doing, I think of you often... Any updates? .
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN, 7th BFP
Posted by livelaughmoe
New to Board & first time IUI
Posted by Nicole2929
Egg Retrieval
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. IVF week of Jan. 21st. On Lupron since 12/30. Start Bravelle and Menopur on 1/11
Posted by mrs62610
Still not ready!
Posted by mrs62610
Looking for insight
Nervous and excited
Me-25 DH-38 Did 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.
Posted by mrs62610
TRIGS..pos HPT
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.
Posted by livelaughmoe
Anyone Remember Me?
Me(33), DH(32); TTC for 2 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. IVF1 - Chemical Pregnancy IVF2 - BFN. IVF3 - hoping 3rd times a charm!
Posted by Hoping4thebest11
How to transfer embryos from state to state and ma...
New to this community
Me-24 DH-38 Did 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.
Posted by mrs62610
New to this community
Posted by mrs62610
Moe
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!
Posted by KL0124
2nd IUI, questions for the experienced ladies
Posted by dadco88
BFP?
Posted by Anon_127178
Back in the stirrups
Posted by livelaughmoe
My IVF worked - I'm pregnant! :)
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo
Posted by abbey96
What Day did BFP show up?
Posted by abbey96
Moe Blue and Vulnerable
Posted by livelaughmoe
Donor eggs
Posted by Anon_168275
What test means 5dp5dt
Posted by Kamiem
tubal reversal
(Trigs) Does hCG level give any clues about 1 vs. ...
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.
Posted by rosecam
our IUI worked!! hoping for the best
me36, dh40 TTC9mo, now bck-2-bck IUI w/Clomid, IUI 1: 09/12- BFN; IUI 2: 10/24/12! Considering IVF if unsuccessful IUI 2
Posted by AmyG90

Want to change font size?

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration