Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!

Anyone using donor EMBIES?
Posted by Lisa_stone_1995
We're trying to get pregnant with no luck.
Posted by DionneT
First Time here-Nervous, Menopur, and a series of ...
Starting Menopur in hopes of having a baby... Scar...
Symptoms after IVF
Posted by TipperFun28
Symptoms after IVF
Posted by TipperFun28
Failed IUI - severe menstrual cramps
Posted by JosieMo
It's official!!!!!!!!!! :)
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Doing IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25, 1 Perfect 8 cell Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta Feb. 11th!!
Posted by mrs62610
Exhausted
Posted by BaseballWife79
infertility?
-HPT +Blood test
Posted by Nicole2929
Mrs62610
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.
Posted by Susan1777
IUI ?
Posted by Nicole2929
ATT76
Checking in with you to see how you are doing, I think of you often... Any updates? .
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN, 7th BFP
Posted by livelaughmoe
New to Board & first time IUI
Posted by Nicole2929
Egg Retrieval
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. IVF week of Jan. 21st. On Lupron since 12/30. Start Bravelle and Menopur on 1/11
Posted by mrs62610
Still not ready!
Posted by mrs62610
Looking for insight
Nervous and excited
Me-25 DH-38 Did 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.
Posted by mrs62610
TRIGS..pos HPT
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.
Posted by livelaughmoe
Anyone Remember Me?
Me(33), DH(32); TTC for 2 years on our own then diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - all BFNs. IVF1 - Chemical Pregnancy IVF2 - BFN. IVF3 - hoping 3rd times a charm!
Posted by Hoping4thebest11
How to transfer embryos from state to state and ma...
New to this community
Me-24 DH-38 Did 3 rounds of Clomid, 5 rounds of Femara and 3 IUI's, all BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.
Posted by mrs62610
New to this community
Posted by mrs62610
Moe
Kris (30) DH (32) DD (4) 7 angels
10 total rounds of clomid, 2 of femara, and too many days of progesterone to count, 3 IUIs, IVF1 Twins!
Posted by KL0124
2nd IUI, questions for the experienced ladies
Posted by dadco88

Want to change font size?