Interested in finding out where others are on their TTC journey? Then check out our Weekly List. Confused by all the abbreviations? We Have the Key!

Moe Blue and Vulnerable
Me 29 DH 30 TTC for 3 years. 4 rounds on Clomid, all = BFN. 1st IUI BFN, 2nd IUI BFN, LAP done- cyst removed, 3rd IUI BFP (CP) 4th IUI 3/19 BFN, 5th IUI 4/16 BFP, M/C @ 6 weeks, 6th IUI BFN.
Posted by livelaughmoe
Donor eggs
Posted by Anon_168275
What test means 5dp5dt
Posted by Kamiem
tubal reversal
(Trigs) Does hCG level give any clues about 1 vs. ...
Rose (33), DH (33), DS (1). To Conceive 1: IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10 - BFP led to DS! Now, TTC 2.
Posted by rosecam
our IUI worked!! hoping for the best
me36, dh40 TTC9mo, now bck-2-bck IUI w/Clomid, IUI 1: 09/12- BFN; IUI 2: 10/24/12! Considering IVF if unsuccessful IUI 2
Posted by AmyG90
IUI by Donor Semen
Posted by sudesh
Egg Retrieval, number of eggs & recovery
Me 32 DH 34 TTC 1 3/4 years. 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 rounds of Femara, one laparoscopy for endo
Posted by abbey96
Transfer Monday!
Posted by rosecam
Rash.... From stress possibly during IVF?
Posted by abbey96
IVF Question for the ladies who have done it or ar...
me36, dh40 TTC9mo, now bck-2-bck IUI w/Clomid
Posted by AmyG90
NOT SURE WHERE TO START OR WHAT TO EXPECT!!!
Posted by EELMO

Which would do you suggest Attain IVF Multi-Cycle or Attain Refund Program?
  • Attain IVF Multi-Cycle
  • Attain Refund Program
IUI and chances of quads
Menopur side effects
Posted by abbey96
AF - I think...?
Posted by mahlem15
What to expect during a cycle of IVF with a donor ...
Posted by Anon_168275
Posted by Anon_168275
Should I go to IVF? How many unsuccessful IUI atte...
Posted by AmyG90
Got my FET Protocol
Posted by rosecam
Been a long time
Posted by kittykatjenn
Abdominal Pain after IUI even after 6 days
Posted by Joshi
IVF vs IUI
Posted by abbey96
Hyperthyroidism and Infertility treatment
Posted by Cheener
IVF Meds and Thyroid Disease
IVF Meds and Thyroid Disease
29 & Just Had My First IUI
Posted by cg022020
Introducing Myself
Rose (31), DH (31). TTC 2 years. IVF 12/09, FET 2/10, IVF 4/10, IVF w/ ICSI 5/10 - all neg. New RE IVF w/ ICSI, AH and PGS 8/10 - chemical. FET 11/10.
Posted by rosecam
24, IUI/IVF, need some advise.
Posted by gabzi
Kris
Me (31) DH (37) TTC 1 for 9 years
Ectopic with Rt tube loss 2003
MC @ 6 weeks 2005
9 IUI's - 6 clomid,3 stim all BFN
Took a 4 yr Mental break
IVF 1 June/July 2012 BFN :(
FET 1 Aug 2012
Posted by nycaligrl1
First beta test!!! 9dpt frozen Trigs
Me (29) DH (42) Married 2006
IVF 1 - 10/07- BFP TWINS DS/DD, 32 weeks delivered. DD angel 18 days later.
FT1 - 8/10- BFN
IVF 2- 11/10- BFN
IVF 3- 3/12 FINGERS CROSSED w/PDG DHEA and CoQ10
Posted by Fleischman

Want to change font size?