Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

Chronic Kidney Disease Stage III (moderate)
Posted by beenblessed_nana
Unusual Symptoms - Renal Failure?
Posted by harris592
kidney
Posted by heavenisreal
ESRF
Posted by turtleman1

Does cold or hot weather effect kidneys
  • yes or no
  • no/yes
fluid on kidney
my mother has fluid on her kidney and I would like to know how a remedy for this problem can be reached.
Posted by ctj2403cdog
One kidney
Posted by 2makeawish
How long can my aunt survive like this?
How long can my aunt survive like this?
Reply to sara
Posted by shawandaking
After visit summary listed things I wasn't aware o...
Posted by beenblessed_nana
Kidney
My husband was born with his kidneys in the middle of his stomach is it a name for it?
Posted by shawandaking
Who has a fistula
Posted by kirbyboy
Protein + blood in urine, now getting a CT. Help!
Social workers/ fistula/
Posted by kirbyboy
Fatigue with kidney stones
Posted by mrsgrizz
Well it happened, now what
Posted by kirbyboy
Join kidney patient's research study on CKD suppor...
Posted by kaitlincostello
One kidney
Posted by bunchy89
Fistula questions
Posted by kirbyboy
Scared and very sad...
Posted by verysadgirl
Flank Painand Blood in urine
Posted by laceyperry
turned kidney and blood in urine
dehydration
Posted by caemun
URGENT Creatinine 5.8!!
Posted by cstaub92
How hat is the lowest gfr for fistula/safest
Posted by kirbyboy
calcification outside the kidney
Posted by walgreentech
Paid Market Research Study - Kidney Patients
Staghorn calculus stones
Posted by beckyrae1
Removing kidney stents
Posted by william5401

petose kidney
hi i just one to ask a qustion. can ptose kidney be care? if yes pls tell me how am going crazy More