Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

kidney
Posted by hemananikesh
4 Complex Cysts
Posted by capam
Parathyroid Hormone, Intact?
Posted by edithann2
Internal Pain / discomfort on my right side...
Posted by zolie5
New to group
Posted by sleger
Link Between West Nile Virus and Kidney Infections
lower back and sides hurting from being kicked in ...
Posted by bri9011
Posted by bri9011
Posted by bri9011

was kicked in the lower back from my ex boyfriend and since then I have pain in my lower back and sides both sides really badly at times if I over do it or randomly will start hurting me so bad I can't move what possibly could be wrong is it serious
  • disc out of place
  • kidneys messes up
Raised Creatinine
Can my potassium levels be controlled?
Posted by edithann2
elevated creatinine
just found out my creatinine level is 149. Should I be concerned?
Posted by bossladykat1
Son's kidney aches
Posted by raknf4
end stage renal
Posted by janieevelyns
end stage renal
Posted by janieevelyns
Recently diagnosed with CKD
Pain Management
Posted by margot1952
Dialysis or Not
Posted by concernedwife31803
Why a 2nd surgery for fistula
Posted by kirbyboy
Learning the ropes
Posted by kirbyboy
How did you feel after starting dialysis
Posted by kirbyboy
Does anyone have kaiser insurance
Posted by kirbyboy
complex cyst
Is there any treatment for complex kidney cyst?
Posted by tomjude
Protein/ creatinine urine ratio
How accurate is the Ratio of protein/Creatinine urine. Could someone please answer this. TY!
Posted by kay0922
Kidney lesions
Posted by badgerbob61
Statins
Posted by kay0922
Creatinine slowly creeping up.
Posted by Anon_12802
Re protein in diet etc
Posted by kirbyboy
Blood in Urine
Posted by bablsng
Skin black marks, strange legions on skin,

petose kidney
hi i just one to ask a qustion. can ptose kidney be care? if yes pls tell me how am going crazy More