Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

calcification outside the kidney
Posted by walgreentech
Paid Market Research Study - Kidney Patients
Staghorn calculus stones
Posted by beckyrae1
Removing kidney stents
Posted by william5401
Pancreas
Posted by missysimba
Pancreas
Posted by missysimba
Heart kidney connection
Posted by kirbyboy
RE: Is it unusual for a patient to be tag-teamed b...
Posted by william5401
whiz bang bammers kidney stones only in slo mo
Posted by 7527patc
Detox
Detox
Nutrition/ detox kidneys
Nutrition/ detox kidneys
Nutrition/ detox kidneys
daughter with continuous kidney infections and pai...
Posted by ssanders44
Disability
Fistula
Posted by kirbyboy
Kidney Pain for 22 Years
Posted by mcjonesy729
Can your gfr stay stable
Medullary Sponge Kidneys
Anyone else suffering with msk I also have bilateral thinning of cortex.
Posted by grandmakellydty
Nexphroplexy
discussion about membranous nephropathy
I am sorry,MN means membranous nephropathy .
Posted by gopalnepal88
Sharp kidney pain when urinating
About MN
Posted by gopalnepal88
HELP they told my friend she could die
Posted by lookin4answers
ADderall and Kidney and reverse osmosis bottled wa...
Posted by ashleyjones98
transplant after colon cancer
Has anyone very heard of auto immune phenomenon re...
Acute Kidney Failure vs Claritin for Pollen Allerg...

Is my Kidney issue along wiht other health conditions common?
  • Yes or No
  • Pct of type2 diab with consist OK blood sugar, cholesterol and BP
Long White/Clumpy Strings in Urine - what is it?
Posted by gfhabby

FLUID INTAKE AND CKD.
If I have CKD, should I limit my fluid intake, or increase it ? More