Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

Leg swelling
protein in urine
Posted by jazz73
Transplant - Donor information [very urgent]
Posted by adey786
Three ureters
GFR 19 - can I get on transplant list?
Posted by bittersfaye
Kidney Cyst and Stones
Posted by theholybible
Kidney Cyst and Stones
Posted by theholybible
Kidney Cyst and Stones
Posted by theholybible
Kidney Reflux in Children
Posted by judew1
Kidney stone? Bladder stone? Something else? No on...
If I only have one kidney is it a bad Idea to take...
High Creatin
Posted by sactojeff
Gitelman and Bartter Syndrome Support Groups
Posted by gitelman530
Repeated Kidney stones/ infection
Posted by kmb32
Sepsis following kidney transplant
Posted by sherrieinkc
mass on kidneys
Posted by bdungan1
proteinuria
Posted by silverlight05
proteinuria
Posted by silverlight05
Garcinia Cambogia and kidney disease
Posted by bucksducks
17% kidneys
Horseshoe Kidney
Horseshoe Kidney
need relief
19mm kidney stone
Posted by mindav
Natural remedies to help rejuvenate your kidney - ...
Diagnosing Renal Carcenoma
Posted by co_matt

Should a Kidney specialist be capable of positively diagnosing Renal Carcinoma from a high quality MRI with "contrast dye" used to create the image?
  • Yes, because I know Kidney Doctors receive this training
  • Yes, but I do not know if Kidney Doctors receive this training
  • No, because this is not something these Dr.s learn to do
  • No, MRI with contrast is a poor way to diagnose cancer
Renal Onocytoma
Posted by ccrosthwaite54
Renal Onocytoma
Posted by ccrosthwaite54
Medulary Sponge Kidney
OPEN SURGERY FOR KIDNEY STONE
Posted by helenehere

contrast dye and polycystic kidney disease