Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

dying of kidney failure
I want to know how long before I die, if my GFR is 13 and will not go on dialysis?
Posted by jas4819
kidney stones inside kidney walls/nodules
Posted by jenisuec
Lupus Nephritis
Posted by mmanz27
Chronic Kidney Disease
Can anyone tell me what it means when your doctor tells your kidney function is 1/4 below normal?
Posted by medicalmind

Is this the start of chronic kidney disease stage?
If so, what stage?
  • stages of kidney disease
  • what steps does this person need to take
Antacids
Is there a safe antacid with Kidney Disease?
Posted by Anon_12802
kidney
hi pls help is there any care for ptose kidney

can ptose kidney be care?
  • ptose kidney
  • ptose kidney
CKD and Baclofen
Warnings for Baclofen include CKD. Why and how does this drug affect CKD?
Posted by cats3
Experiencing Problems after Dialysis
Partially Duplicated Ureter with abnormally small ...
Getting a kidney stone to exit the kidney
Thanks
So it is possible it could become worse?
Posted by wolfie1
So stressed & Depressed!!!
Posted by LostAndinNeed
KUB Findings
Posted by mills91
Kidney Disease
Posted by wolfie1
kidneys normal levels of functioning
Posted by tammytoler
Gitelmans Syndrome
Posted by Tanya1967
Knee Replacement
Posted by vickit805
My 80 yr old mother
Posted by msrytw
gitelman syndrome
Posted by 13barron69
Ceratinine 4.6
Ceratinine 4.6
protien in urin
Posted by teacherret
Stage 3 CKD?
Posted by dcbob
Bruising
Can you have bruising on upper leg, thighs and petechiae with 3rd stage CKD?
Posted by jjmath4
Kidney Stone..??
Posted by SamIam27
Significant Decline in eGFR
Posted by xomolly
ESRD
Posted by webmale
protien in urin, and kidney scaring
Posted by teacherret
Pyleoplasty coming up for my 2 year old son
Posted by CSTKari
Dialysis
Posted by kay0922

QUESTION