Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

Just diagnosed with Acute Kidney Failure
Posted by zachnate67
7% kidney left
Posted by jfoux

kidney failing
  • yes
  • no
  • maybe
  • not likly
Can rehydration reverse kidney damage?
Posted by johannesburg777
ANCA vascultis
Posted by eagle2260
ureteropelvic junction obstruction
Posted by nsproull
Double Uterine and Kidney Abnormalities
Posted by rushfanatic
had my gall bladder removed last year. Does this ...
Posted by mamimarya
New to this disease
Posted by jseekief
Chronic kidney stones an IC
Posted by jen2596
Serum Creatinine related to weight gain
Posted by diitto
One Kidney and Kidney Stone
Posted by averageperson
Lab Results and GFR Calculations
Posted by KristieH
dying of kidney failure
I want to know how long before I die, if my GFR is 13 and will not go on dialysis?
Posted by jas4819
kidney stones inside kidney walls/nodules
Posted by jenisuec
Lupus Nephritis
Posted by mmanz27
Chronic Kidney Disease
Can anyone tell me what it means when your doctor tells your kidney function is 1/4 below normal?
Posted by medicalmind

Is this the start of chronic kidney disease stage?
If so, what stage?
  • stages of kidney disease
  • what steps does this person need to take
Antacids
Is there a safe antacid with Kidney Disease?
Posted by Anon_12802
kidney
hi pls help is there any care for ptose kidney

can ptose kidney be care?
  • ptose kidney
  • ptose kidney
CKD and Baclofen
Warnings for Baclofen include CKD. Why and how does this drug affect CKD?
Posted by cats3
Experiencing Problems after Dialysis
Partially Duplicated Ureter with abnormally small ...
Getting a kidney stone to exit the kidney
Thanks
So it is possible it could become worse?
Posted by wolfie1
So stressed & Depressed!!!
Posted by LostAndinNeed
KUB Findings
Posted by mills91
Kidney Disease
Posted by wolfie1
kidneys normal levels of functioning
Posted by tammytoler
Gitelmans Syndrome
Posted by Tanya1967
Knee Replacement
Posted by vickit805
My 80 yr old mother
Posted by msrytw

Pain in my sides and lower back?