Have you had a kidney transplant or are waiting for one? Then visit the Organ Transplant Community and the Diabetes and Kidney Community to share your experiences with other community members!

Are you newly diagnosed? Use the WebMD search engine to read articles like Understanding Kidney Disease.

Renal Onocytoma
Posted by ccrosthwaite54
Medulary Sponge Kidney
OPEN SURGERY FOR KIDNEY STONE
Posted by helenehere
OPEN SURGERY FOR KIDNEY STONE
Posted by helenehere
sponge kidney.
Posted by johnfowler0779
sponge kidney.
Posted by johnfowler0779
Doctor botched my cystoscope
Posted by intruder
Post Kidney Infection
Posted by xnet1
Getting sick during dialysis
Posted by suelm
Kidney Stones with SWL procedure (
Like to hear from anyone who has had a kidney stone shock waved to smash the stone?????
Posted by helenehere
Chronic kidney disease
Can Pre-digested vegan protein worsen chronic kidney disease
Posted by rlrich
Chronic kidney disease
Posted by rlrich
SWL Shock wave Lithotripsy
Has anyone gone through this procedure and would like to know how the pain level was and sedation?
Posted by helenehere

Pain level and sedation going though a SWL
  • Both
  • both
  • both
  • both
  • both
Kidney 17% function
Posted by pat1966
Abdominal Pain following kidney removal
Posted by carndts2112
Just diagnosed with Acute Kidney Failure
Posted by zachnate67
7% kidney left
Posted by jfoux

kidney failing
  • yes
  • no
  • maybe
  • not likly
Can rehydration reverse kidney damage?
Posted by johannesburg777
ANCA vascultis
Posted by eagle2260
ureteropelvic junction obstruction
Posted by nsproull
Double Uterine and Kidney Abnormalities
Posted by rushfanatic
had my gall bladder removed last year. Does this ...
Posted by mamimarya
New to this disease
Posted by jseekief
Chronic kidney stones an IC
Posted by jen2596
Serum Creatinine related to weight gain
Posted by diitto
One Kidney and Kidney Stone
Posted by averageperson
Lab Results and GFR Calculations
Posted by KristieH
dying of kidney failure
I want to know how long before I die, if my GFR is 13 and will not go on dialysis?
Posted by jas4819
kidney stones inside kidney walls/nodules
Posted by jenisuec

I am experiencing pain in my left side after a grueling 12 hour drive. The car was not user friendly. Could this be a brusied kidney?

contrast dye and polycystic kidney disease