Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.

naked around home
Posted by jd1000
i am new
Posted by jd1000
who is naked now
who is naked now and what are you doing naked if your not naked when will you be naked??
Posted by jmgg5000
skinny dipping
Posted by jmgg5000
being naked
how often are you naked? and what do you enjoy doing while your naked?
Posted by jmgg5000
this morning
Posted by jmgg5000
first time you had to take a shower in gym class?
Posted by jmgg5000
How can I get naked more often?
How can I get naked more often?
Music to Masturbate By
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
Posted by gymrat44
my erection
Posted by poochokid
Dream...
Posted by broman323
DickOut
Posted by hairyd

If your a golfer
  • My club Requires dick out
  • Joke with the guy about dick out
  • My club Does not enforce dick out
  • Require the guy to buy drinks.
  • Do not care to see his junk
Circumcision reversal??
Posted by joe8843
Tattoos
Posted by gymrat44
Peeing with a friend
Posted by David_Johns

When talking with a friend and then going to the urinals in a men's room I usually
  • continue talking as we pee.
  • stop talking till after we finish peeing.
  • it depends.
Shaving below the belt line
Posted by joe8843

For you guys who shave below the belt line, how often do you shave your ball sack and penis shaft?
  • 1-3 days
  • 4-6 days
  • Weekly
  • Twice a month
  • Monthly
For discussion: full masculinity cannot be achiev...
Posted by gymrat44

What do you think?
  • Sharing with another guy has brought me full masculinity..
  • I've done it but it's just part of how I got to where I am now.
  • Haven't done it, would like to and see how it would be fulfilling
  • Feel fully masculine without having shared masturbation.
  • I'm fully masculine without ever having beat off with another guy
my erection
Posted by poochokid
Gaining unexpected confidence through nude hiking
Posted by gymrat44
Masturbate when driving
Posted by hairyd
National College Game
Any thoughts. Why the Number 1 team was shut out.
Posted by Anon_130552
Male masturbation
Posted by bbbguy
Where did everyone go?
Where is every one? There has not been a post in some time! Is there aanother men's site that I am unaware of?
Posted by joe8843
Where did everyone go?
Posted by joe8843
Back pain along with pain in right testicle
Elephant style
Clothing is Optional...Encounting Nudity
should be part of everyones Life.
Posted by hairyd
MSI4men
Does anyone know if the MSI4men web site is still in operation? If so, is the site active?
Posted by joe8843
MSI4men
Posted by joe8843
Urology Doctor's Visit
Posted by restrick

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!