Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.

my erection
Posted by poochokid
Gaining unexpected confidence through nude hiking
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
Posted by gymrat44
Masturbate when driving
Posted by hairyd
National College Game
Any thoughts. Why the Number 1 team was shut out.
Posted by Anon_130552
Male masturbation
Posted by bbbguy
Where did everyone go?
Where is every one? There has not been a post in some time! Is there aanother men's site that I am unaware of?
Posted by joe8843
Where did everyone go?
Posted by joe8843
Back pain along with pain in right testicle
Elephant style
Clothing is Optional...Encounting Nudity
should be part of everyones Life.
Posted by hairyd
MSI4men
Does anyone know if the MSI4men web site is still in operation? If so, is the site active?
Posted by joe8843
MSI4men
Posted by joe8843
Urology Doctor's Visit
Posted by restrick
Where has everyone gone???
Posted by gq12

What do you think of the discussions on the Man to Man forum?
  • I love them!
  • Too gay oriented
  • Too sexual
  • Not sexual enough, lets here more guy talk about guys
  • Not sexual enough, lets here more guy talk about girls
Dying Pubic Hair
Posted by joe8843
Expanding on the sex partner poll...
I'm curious to find out sexual nature of our little group.
Posted by Kawboy

WHO were your sex partners?
  • Female only
  • Male only
  • Female and Male
SEX PARTNER HOW MANY
BE Honest how many sex partner comment or just answer
should be part of everyones Life.
Posted by hairyd

Number of sex partners
  • one Only
  • Five or less
  • 25 or less
  • 500 or less
  • 1000 but why count
Guy chat
Posted by Doninnyc
Do you tell your wife you masturbate?
Masturbating is personal. But since you do it behind closed door. Does no one know?
should be part of everyones Life.
Posted by hairyd

99.9 % males masturbate, Is this your secret or do you tell?
  • Your wife knows you masturbate.
  • Your wife doesn't know you masturbate. ( Your behind close doors)
  • Your wife see you masturbate or you both masturbate together.
  • You are not married and others know you masturbate.
  • You are not married and you deny you masturbate.
Do you tell your wife you masturbate?
Guys masturbation is personal. But since this site does not tell us whom you are answer this poll.
should be part of everyones Life.
Posted by hairyd

Guys the surveys say 99.9 % males masturbated. Some will tell and others will not tell that they enjoy self pleasure.
  • Your wife knows you masturbate.
Exercise underwear?
Posted by Kawboy
Side effects of propecia?
Posted by frackinfun
4th of July 'Fireworks'
Posted by gymrat44
shaving scrotum area without cutting
Posted by DarkHawk93
shorts or pj's
Stretching my ball sack???
Posted by joe8843
full body skin exam for skin cancer
Posted by jay1234a
Training son to pee standing up
Posted by Jamal76
gym seen
Posted by chrisnv
Stepson, 14, caught me masturbating, What do I do?

B

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!