Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.

Tan Lines
Posted by hairyd

Sunbathing Tan which do you prefer?
  • No Tan
  • Full body Tan
  • Booty not Tan
  • Breast and booty not Tan
Unintended Masturbation
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
Posted by gymrat44
Does your equipment have a name?
Posted by gymrat44
Urinating problem
Penis Size

What is your penis size? (unerect)
  • Under 2 inches
  • Under 3 inches
  • Under 4 inches
  • Under 5 inches
  • Under 6 / Bigger
Showers and politeness at the gym
Posted by arnblazer

If you needed to cancel/stop your membership, did you have a hard time to deal with the gym management?
What's the funniest time you found that you were w...
Posted by gymrat44
Tube sock for penis masturbation??
Posted by hairyd

Have you ever masturbated into a tube sock for a vaginal canal?
  • yes
  • no
  • I will try this tonight
My knees hurt as a result of masturbation. What sh...
housekeeper and nudity
Posted by hairyd

Maid service are you nude or dressed.
  • nude at home
  • dressed at home
  • nude in condos
  • dressed in condos
Where have you done it?
Posted by Mark94
Teenager needs help! (Testicle problems?)
Posted by fishburner101
Men whose foot print do you follow
Posted by hairyd

Men in life we follow someone's foot print. Who is that person to you.
  • Father
  • Grandfather
  • Mother
  • Another Male
  • Another Female
punishment for youth
Posted by hairyd

Receive Paddling on Bare Bottom.
  • younger than 6
  • younger than 10
  • younger than 14
  • younger than 18
  • never had to drop my pants
Getting yourself to have a wet dream
Posted by joe8843
Colonoscopy Procedure
Posted by GaMale770
Body Hair

How hairy would you say you are?
  • A thick amount of body hair.
  • A light amount of body hair.
  • No body hair (naturally).
  • Body hair in some places and none in others.
  • You shave it off.
i feel uncomfortable around white guys but i am st...
My suggestion
Father/Son relationship - Inspiring Locker Room St...
Urology exam went well
Posted by txmn1212
Puffy spot near scrotum?
Posted by JokeyMokey
Propper doctor visit etiquette?
One-button boxers
Just wondering of the guys that wear boxers, what do you do?
Posted by otter051069
advice needed
Posted by jghernandez
Having some weird issues...
Posted by PKiefer131

Has anyone else experienced anything like this or am I alone?
  • Yes, exactly like this
  • Yes, almost the same
  • Yes, but not the exact same (further details can be provided)
  • No
  • Never heard of this, your being paranoid :)
What happens when you get a physical?
A Detriment
Posted by baltincur
You are asking about his emotional state
Posted by baltincur

B

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!