Skip to content


Sort by:
Hair Loss at 25
Hello all! This is my first time to post here.. My problem is not really that big but ive been worrying a...More
Posted by cjonathan675
Have I damaged myself?
Hey all, Quick and possibly silly question. Is there any kind of condition or injury that I may have sustained...More
Posted by aris123
I think I have PE...
I hope somebody can help me.. I've been researching about my symptoms and I think i have premature...More
Posted by justinshaw656
pain in right side of penis/groin area
Hello, I am experiencing severe pain in the right side of the base of my, penis while masturbating..relatively...More
Posted by lgeagles

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.