Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

pain after sex...what could It be?epididymitis?
    Posted by Francisa
    Posted by Francisa
    (Sciatic?) nerve in my right thigh buzzes during o...
    Posted by MBTZV
    Penis Vein
    Posted by aaron4
    Penile Discharge after Anal Sex
    Posted by jayjdubz
    Penile Implant, Complications? Post-op Penile Dist...
    Posted by doncrohns

Are you glad you had this surgery?
    • Yes
    • Kind of...
    • No
    Taking A Break From Masturbation or Just Edging Wi...
    Posted by howdypardner
    Posted by howdypardner
    Sex With Socks On
    Posted by howdypardner

How Often Do You Have Sex With Socks On?
    • Never - I don't like to wear socks during sex.
    • Sometimes - Depends on the situation.
    • Always - I like having sex with my socks on.
    • I've tried to keep socks on but she has a no socks rule.
    Testicular Exam Gender Preference
    Pre cumming
    Posted by curioismex
    Worried about HIV status
    Weak penis
    Posted by Shadow_boy
    Biomanix Reviews
    Posted by danielbell
    Biomanix Reviews
    Posted by danielbell
    Would taking testosterone booster restore my sex d...
    Posted by fortash
    Slow Ejaculation
    Almost 60 and when i masturbate my cum never shoots out it just flows out slowly.Anybody have that same issue. More
    Posted by rfoxy
    why does woman look so much?
    Penis Enlargement Surgery for Size after Prostate ...
    Posted by HealthEProstate
    Freeballing with boxers
    Are you still freeballing if you are wearing boxers under your pants/shorts?
    Posted by Anon_1131
    Getting overheated and losing erection
    The Best Supplements For Your Brain
    Posted by Crown456
    38 yr old gay man thinking of getting an implant.....
    Posted by crewguy
    Posted by crewguy
    Anyone else do Gym Selfies?
    Posted by cirrus173

How to cure recurring uti?