What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Dear to whom it may concern...
Posted by fitjock
Not wanting to talk about ED
Why do some men not want to talk about ED or do anything about ED?
Masturbation Corner: share anything to do with mas...
Posted by fitjock
spinal injury and impotence- are they related?
Posted by shanatude
No Sperm when Masturbating
Can I be cured from premature ejaculation ?
Posted by putrawartini
Ejaculation during massage
Posted by flexdad
Erectile dysfunction
My name is channing, I'm only 28 & I struggle to keep my penis hard during sex. Please help.
Posted by channingjr
Erectile dysfunction
Posted by channingjr
Secret/Code words for sneaky little things....
Posted by fitjock
Don't cum an haven't in 8 years or so!
Posted by italianmade6853

What is wrong an can this be helped and fixed? So I can cum a lot again. An stay hard and want to have sex?
  • will I cum ever?
  • will I ever get hard?
  • will I wanna have sex again?
Chemical Castration
Masturbation Experiences!
The title says it all! Tell me all about your experiences whether you did it with a guy or by yourself!
Posted by fitjock
Freeballing!
Posted by fitjock

Do you freeball?
Does anyone but me use testosterone?
Posted by seattleron
Erection Problem, Celiac disease and medication qu...
Posted by mrkcchief
Can I Forcibly Fix Penile Torsion?
Testestrone injections
Posted by seattleron
loss of penis sensitivity
Posted by Anon_10336
reason for white patches on the penis
what is the reason for white patches on the penis ? is it diseases are some other infaction

MCCOMB63

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration