What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

lingam mass\edging
Posted by rickro
Married and Met A Guy - Its Getting Serious
Medical dependability of Sildenafil Citrate
Posted by simoncutt
Penis Sensitivity
Posted by qababy54
PLEASE HELP
touched while sleeping
How many of you were spanked as children or teens?
penis reconstructive surgery and implant
Anxiety problem (is it ED)??
Having trouble keeping an errection during sex
Posted by football427
phimosis problem
Posted by aanir1
Strange life and coping...
Posted by fullofcuriosity
probelm ejaculating
flaccid Penis Materbation urgent help required
Accutane and male sexual dysfunction
Posted by chicagobulls00
Accutane and male sexual dysfunction
Posted by chicagobulls00
How to bulk some muscle and get fit!
Posted by fitjock
Penis rash
Posted by lovetwojo
My Statement: ___
Posted by fitjock
Anal bleeding/ sores
Foreskin Question
Posted by mburns87
msiguys.tumblr.com
Posted by hwgusn
Exhibitionists
Posted by hwgusn

Are you interested in having a tumblr where we can put our full-frontals for the other guys to check out / appreciate?
Low T and weight gain
Posted by cptwilly
ed pills
want too know if u can take 2diff ed pills and get the same effect..taking them together More
Posted by Anon_16867
Tinnitus Relief
anyone ever got relief from Tinnitus. if so would you share your experience?? Thanks
Posted by primetime2

61, bi friend of Bill W. Live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, NW of San Antonio contact: brerbear2000@yahoo.com

Freeballing Friday