What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Your Body! Show us your progress and idols :)
Posted by fitjock
On air sex counseling
Posted by limorb
On air sex counseling
Posted by limorb
Generic Viagra for Increase Men's Sexual Power
Posted by davidmarsh
Build Lean Muscle Mass and Reduce Body Fat!
Posted by evaimmen
testicle size
Posted by mohan1221
Reasons Why Alcohol Will Destroy Your Muscle Gains...
Posted by gvfhhf
Hi
Posted by gillius0
Perfect "Junk" Size
What is your perfect "junk" size? Mine is a 7 inch one not too thick or thin More
Posted by fitjock
Personal Lube
Posted by tylakeland
Being Contacted
Posted by stev1022
The perfect penis size for women
Posted by mattlovett89
Curious Buddies
Posted by tylakeland
I cum after 1 min! Help!
Posted by barteeverts
Oils and lubricants
Posted by cirrus173
No pleasure from sex
Posted by veqtro
Semen increaser
falling for a married man
Posted by jimmyneutron
Sex problems
If your having sexual issues maybe this can help
Posted by smspang1114
young adult erectile disfunctiion
are there fast acting resolution to this issue More

how many caucasian young adults get ed
  • 1 in 5
  • 1 in 6
  • 1in8
  • 1in9
young adult erectile disfunctiion

how many caucasian young adults get ed
  • 1 in 5
  • 1 in 6
  • 1in8
  • 1in9
Looking for Herbal Sex Capsules ?
Posted by shivalikherbals
Favourite Porn site or star?
Posted by fitjock
How to do exhibitionism?
Posted by fitjock
MORNING WOOD
How often do you get morning wood and masturbate? Or are you able to sweet talk your partner to have sex?More

How often do you get morning wood and masturbate?
  • Always.
  • Usually.
  • Sometimes.
  • Never.
  • Have sex with your partner.
Dear to whom it may concern...
Posted by fitjock
Not wanting to talk about ED
Why do some men not want to talk about ED or do anything about ED?
Masturbation Corner: share anything to do with mas...
Posted by fitjock
spinal injury and impotence- are they related?
Posted by shanatude

save time and money. get hard now!