What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Penis rash
Posted by lovetwojo
My Statement: ___
Posted by fitjock
Anal bleeding/ sores
Foreskin Question
Posted by mburns87
msiguys.tumblr.com
Posted by hwgusn
Exhibitionists
Posted by hwgusn

Are you interested in having a tumblr where we can put our full-frontals for the other guys to check out / appreciate?
Low T and weight gain
Posted by cptwilly
ed pills
want too know if u can take 2diff ed pills and get the same effect..taking them together More
Posted by Anon_16867
Tinnitus Relief
anyone ever got relief from Tinnitus. if so would you share your experience?? Thanks
Posted by primetime2
What's your workout routine
Posted by cirrus173
Better cut or Uncut?
Posted by theone0221
Circle Jerk
Posted by theone0221
Dildo
Posted by theone0221
Should I shave?
Posted by theone0221
gym / locker room
Posted by texas7tl
Wanna get fit and bulk!
Posted by fitjock
Condoms in Fridge
Posted by bulls235
Condoms in Fridge
Posted by bulls235
castration as a sexual turn on
Posted by tonixian
Nice Erection at Nude Yoga This Morning
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
Posted by gymrat44
Note to self -- and to my brothers
Posted by gymrat44
Delayed Ejaculation Problem With Penile Implant
Work Jerking
Posted by bud41
Work Jerking
Posted by bud41

What are the reasons for benign prostate hyperplasia?