What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Chemical Castration
Masturbation Experiences!
The title says it all! Tell me all about your experiences whether you did it with a guy or by yourself!
Posted by fitjock
Freeballing!
Posted by fitjock

Do you freeball?
Does anyone but me use testosterone?
Posted by seattleron
Erection Problem, Celiac disease and medication qu...
Posted by mrkcchief
Can I Forcibly Fix Penile Torsion?
Testestrone injections
Posted by seattleron
loss of penis sensitivity
Posted by Anon_10336
reason for white patches on the penis
what is the reason for white patches on the penis ? is it diseases are some other infaction
Sex Problems for Young Male
Posted by weweregiants
Red spots
Red spots
Posted by john334433
ED Treatment Questions
Posted by Anon_2000
thoughts
hi...this is nice to have many on discussions.......i an a men but i like to see muscular,fair mens ,why so?
Posted by funwithkk
Young male with libido issues
Posted by bikemechanic
Safe viagra alternative
ED economics
Posted by stevesmw

I am single father(recently divorced) of 3 boys I am in my early 30's approaching mid 30's(yikes)...I work in the US military and love my job!

save time and money. get hard now!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!