What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Door slam of sex from my wife
Door slam of sex from my wife
TWO POSITIONS
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.
Posted by hairyd

If you had to choose only two sexual position with a female?
  • Intercourse and Oral Sex
  • Intercourse and Anal Sex
  • Oral Sex and Anal Sex
  • Intercourse and Finger Sex
  • None of the above
I've never experienced an orgasm or sexual pleasur...
Posted by duskx
generic viagra
Posted by grey1982
HOW TO CONTROL MIND TO HOLD LONGER ERECTION
Posted by DAVIDKL
Leg Hair
Posted by Whitness01
Leg Hair
Posted by Whitness01
Shaving Pubic Hair
So confused
Posted by BlakeinPhilly
Erectile Movement

Whenever my penis hardens at times, there is this feeling that it seems like it is ejaculating - like it pushes and moves on its own. Is that normal? Does anybody else feel the same thing I feel?
Sex after radical prostectamy
Posted by Bigbenn
Concerning developes regarding orgasm.
Posted by DyedTime
Where and How To Address Getting None
A Survey on penis type & ED/High Blood Pressure
Posted by Anon_2000
This is a test survey
I was wondering if .....
Posted by abe648
Not so close shave?
Posted by Anon_1131
anti depressants and orgasm
Married and struggling with my urges
Posted by VicZ32
in my hairy phase
Penis pimple
Posted by Borbo
Stranger danger! Do you or don't you?
Freeballing
Posted by Triguy
pierced?
Cockrings and Erectile Disfunction:
Does anyone have experience using HGH injections
Posted by seattleron
Posted by seattleron
leaking pre-cum

Kindly help me

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration