What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Sex Problems for Young Male
Posted by weweregiants
Red spots
Red spots
Posted by john334433
ED Treatment Questions
Posted by Anon_2000
thoughts
hi...this is nice to have many on discussions.......i an a men but i like to see muscular,fair mens ,why so?
Posted by funwithkk
Young male with libido issues
Posted by bikemechanic
Safe viagra alternative
ED economics
Posted by stevesmw
Libido drops steeply in the fall/winter
Married & masturbating
Posted by lightningguy
Sex Enhancer
Posted by tasty14
Erectile Issues
Normal testosterone but no sexual drive
ed 101
what is the best (ED) drug on the market now.
Physical
Posted by otter051069
SCROTUM
I bought a vibrator
Posted by stevesmw
Lasting to long jacking off
Posted by moepedman
Help: Husband with soft penis...
Posted by snorby
Performance anxiety or ED?
Door slam of sex from my wife
Door slam of sex from my wife
Door slam of sex from my wife
TWO POSITIONS
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.
Posted by hairyd

If you had to choose only two sexual position with a female?
  • Intercourse and Oral Sex
  • Intercourse and Anal Sex
  • Oral Sex and Anal Sex
  • Intercourse and Finger Sex
  • None of the above
I've never experienced an orgasm or sexual pleasur...
Posted by duskx

save time and money. get hard now!