What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Does anyone have experience using HGH injections
Posted by seattleron
Posted by seattleron
leaking pre-cum
need the guidance
Posted by hindusthani
Serious Medical Ano-Rectal Issue
my ..... always get erect when i am with my girlf...
Posted by hurtagain
I'm wondering what's next
Would You tell her????
Sex is the prime motivating factor in any male's life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any.
Posted by hairyd
shooter or oozer
Posted by sandalman
ED?
Circumcision
Posted by CousinCarl99
Intriguing shapes of the penis
Posted by zitper

Why am I so mesmerized by a man's penis that it turns into a sexual desire.
  • it's because I am drawn to the artful shape?
  • it's because of a psychological need for a male.
Intriguing shapes of the penis
Posted by zitper

Personal Confessions ( Sorry, kind of long)
New here
Impotence and little feeling in penis causing MORE...
Posted by mcat45

Does erectile dysfunction increase or decrease your sexual fantasizing?
  • Increases fantasizing
  • Decreases fantasizing
  • No real effect
erections
Posted by gkbdwr
Ow! Pubic hair grooming injuries on the rise, rese...
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
Posted by gymrat44
penis size loss
Posted by Anon_10336
Testicular issues
Posted by Darkn3ss_F4lls
Erection at the Doctor's office
Good- by Guys
Posted by hairyd
Good- by Guys
Posted by hairyd
Good- by Guys
Posted by hairyd
Good- by Guys
Posted by hairyd
Good- by Guys
Posted by hairyd
Male age when became a sexual active Male on Femal...
Posted by hairyd

Men what age did you have your first sexual intercourse?
  • 13 or Younger?
  • 16 or Younger?
  • 20 or Younger?
  • 25 or Younger?
  • 40 or Younger?
What was your age when you lost your Virginity?
Posted by hairyd

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!