Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.

Generic Viagra for Increase Men's Sexual Power
    Posted by davidmarsh
    Build Lean Muscle Mass and Reduce Body Fat!
    Posted by evaimmen
    testicle size
    Posted by mohan1221
    Reasons Why Alcohol Will Destroy Your Muscle Gains...
    Posted by gvfhhf
    Hi
    Posted by gillius0
    Perfect "Junk" Size
    What is your perfect "junk" size? Mine is a 7 inch one not too thick or thin More
    Posted by fitjock
    Personal Lube
    Posted by tylakeland
    Being Contacted
    Posted by stev1022
    The perfect penis size for women
    Posted by mattlovett89
    Curious Buddies
    Posted by tylakeland
    I cum after 1 min! Help!
    Posted by barteeverts
    Oils and lubricants
    Posted by cirrus173
    No pleasure from sex
    Posted by veqtro
    Semen increaser
    falling for a married man
    Posted by jimmyneutron
    Sex problems
    If your having sexual issues maybe this can help
    Posted by smspang1114
    young adult erectile disfunctiion
    are there fast acting resolution to this issue More

how many caucasian young adults get ed
    • 1 in 5
    • 1 in 6
    • 1in8
    • 1in9
    young adult erectile disfunctiion

how many caucasian young adults get ed
    • 1 in 5
    • 1 in 6
    • 1in8
    • 1in9
    Looking for Herbal Sex Capsules ?
    Posted by shivalikherbals
    How to do exhibitionism?
    Posted by fitjock
    MORNING WOOD
    How often do you get morning wood and masturbate? Or are you able to sweet talk your partner to have sex?More

How often do you get morning wood and masturbate?
    • Always.
    • Usually.
    • Sometimes.
    • Never.
    • Have sex with your partner.
    Dear to whom it may concern...
    Posted by fitjock
    Not wanting to talk about ED
    Why do some men not want to talk about ED or do anything about ED?
    Masturbation Corner: share anything to do with mas...
    Posted by fitjock
    spinal injury and impotence- are they related?
    Posted by shanatude
    No Sperm when Masturbating
    Can I be cured from premature ejaculation ?
    Posted by putrawartini
    Ejaculation during massage
    Posted by flexdad

How to cure recurring uti?