Frequent headache at my temples
Posted by dmwetmore
Headaches in children
Posted by rosemwood
headaches since Oct
Posted by calla57
Jump Rope Headache
Posted by physther

Would love to hear from others who have suffered from this, and those who have advice. I will continue to experiment...
  • I have had similar symptoms and found that _________________.
  • I have known someone with this condition and observed __________.
Morning Headaches
Occassionally I wake up with headaches, and have pains in the morning when chaging the direction of my eyes.
Seeking guidance: Recent onset of left-side headac...
Posted by BHWISC83
What kind of head ache is this?
Posted by maotto
Are these symptoms usual with migraine
Posted by geoffsm2208
migraine meds?
Posted by clh1983
I need help!!!
Posted by quitac
Migraines Help
OTC Hormonal Sinus Migraine options please!
Posted by Anon_138320
Constant (but minor) headaches
Posted by seattle98119
Fluttering feeling just above the left year
Posted by stephan28
very frequent headaches
Posted by bunnyskinner

What is with these headaches Doc???
Daily Migraines
Posted by magee83
Two Months and No Answers
Posted by frustrated42
Personal Health Records
Posted by armin27950
Neurologist not helping, HELP
Posted by c3marchese
Long lasting migraine
Posted by mckaylalee
Hello...new to this part of the site.
Posted by heathera29
Anyone Try This Treatment
Posted by cwu007
Spinal headaches
Posted by nicki_57

I had an epidural injection last week and after two blood patches Im still experiencing spinal headaches, What should I do ?
  • Treatments for a spinal headache
  • Do I need steroids
Migraine condition
Posted by vdez127
Odd Headaches, Nausea, etc...
Posted by sjmaven1993
Left Temporal lobe headache and headache behind ey...
Posted by ashinatx
Extreme exercise then migraine starting with the a...
Petadolex and depression? sinking, heavy, tired...
Posted by melancholia9

Migraine Prevention MedicationsExpert

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center