To Japanmom regarding Thunderclap Headache!
Posted by HarleyGirl2010
Head vibrations
Posted by guesra
Chronic noisy headache
Posted by carton
Trying to find Ocular Migraine community
and information on whether others have ocular migraine auras alternate eyes. thanks, ms
Posted by fedupgud
Generic Topamax
Posted by debburrington
Generic Topamax
Posted by debburrington
Persistent Migraine W/Flu Symptoms
Posted by vegas007
Dizziness continues after worse headache ever
Migraine/neck injury
Wrong Age and Gender
Posted by wonderbeard
Terrible headache for almost 7 weeks! Advice.
Posted by jillianc82
shingles and headache
Posted by annlor3
migraine and Cephaly
Posted by Anon_33345
Spray sensation from back of head clears headaches...
Posted by g_exp
headache
have a circle around my head and a pounding pain on the upper rigt side of head then in my ear my neck
Posted by patricie
Topamax and Memory Supplements
Posted by shairo

Does anyone take Topamax (Topiramate) for Migraines and using memory supplements? I just want to know if it's safe to mix, because I have noticed it affects my memory, which is one of Topamax side effects.

Thank you.
  • Any
  • Anyone
Migraines after blunt trauma? Help?
Posted by tramontopianto
Eye headaches
Posted by gmacg
These might be causing your headaches...
Posted by so_healthy
Chiari

My daughter was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation at a young age which required 2 surgeries. She lives in pain daily. My question is there any exercises or options other than medications that could eleviate the pain ?
What can I expect at the neurologist...
Posted by bigalw
Occipital Neuralgia?
Posted by holly777
Migraines and Adderal
Posted by myarose
Quick sharp pains on right side of head
Posted by nuissancepain
Migraine Headaches
Posted by twindale
Pre-fullmoon and weather fronts Migraine trigger
Reflexology and Migraines
Is hter a correlation with getting reflexology to prevent migraines?
Posted by BreUSA
Can an Orthopedist diagnose & Treat Migraines?
Posted by kathyb66
Migraines
Does a glass of wine seem to help relieve migraines?
Posted by Joyman0071

Gabapentin

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center