Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Does anyone post in this group anymore?
    Just wondering?
    Any intending naturals for 2015?
    Posted by aureola
    first baby on the way!!
    Posted by nreyn3
    Free Baby Slings and Nursing Covers!
    Posted by cynthia2211
    Home birth?
    Posted by jessicasmalley
    Has anyone ever gotten the free nursing cover,baby...
    Posted by mommacyr
    1st Baby-Thinking of Going Au Naturale
    Posted by mayas_momma
    Birth center
    Posted by peachychick54
    RH negative
    Posted by peachychick54
    Birth Story!
    Posted by quintessa2
    Finding it hard 3rd time around to stick with the ...
    Posted by TWalker02840
    I'm new!
    Posted by delilahquinn
    Natural Birth Naysayers
    Posted by quintessa2
    How to prepare
    I would like to try to have a natural birth. What should I do to prepare?
    Posted by ButterflyBaby1107
    Posted by Anon_234450
    Hello! 15 weeks with Baby # 1
    Posted by peanut_1991
    Posted by ButterflyBaby1107

Which method is better hypnobirth or hypnobabies?
    • hypnobirth
    • hypnobabies
    Changing from OBGYN to Midwife?
    Posted by klynshoe
    Posted by ButterflyBaby1107
    Posted by MrsPiper

If you found out your current ob used cytotec for inductions, would you consider finding a new ob?
    Baby #1
    Posted by BabyOnBoard89
    Brittany(24), DH(Jaron 25),1 very spoiled siamese cat(rambo 2),EDD June 21,2011. 1st baby. Team yellow!
    Posted by EyzaatheBelle
    Kaiser Ins. and Natural??? Are they like Water and...
    Posted by triss84
    Posted by dolphinex3

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources