We answer all types of Neurology/Neurological questions about the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Include your age, sex, current meds, and known diagnoses, upcoming/completed appointments, tests, or procedures. We are not physicians. We help explain medical terminology and give support.

brain damage with no sign of it
Posted by berenicee09
Spinal Cord & Dantroline
Posted by helen44923
To SusieM
Posted by lifes
non diabetic peripheral neuopathy
Posted by 07richard
Air bubble in the brain of a 9 year old child with...
Slurred speech no stroke
Posted by satwiz
21 YEARS WITH BRAIN INJURY AND STILL NO CURE?
Posted by nyrican59
Anti-Epileptic Drugs and Long Term Side Effects
Posted by mkmomto2
I am a young adult that has completely lost energy...
Posted by royhillman
Changes in White dura matter
Strange Dizzy Spells
Posted by claripossum
Strange Cluster of Symptoms
Posted by canadiangal2
Recent neuro visit left me feeling more confused t...
Posted by jules1202
is this serious
Neurological Effects of THC (help)
-- TO LIFES --
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.
Posted by susiemargaret
Concussion..need some help?
Posted by agirl2013
misidentifying colors
Posted by philabuster
lightheaded/numbness in head
Posted by domino3
Water bubble in brain
REALLY scared right now...
Tbi
Posted by madog12
Extremely forceful yawning
Fish oil for kids
Posted by alexneils3
severe neuropathy
Posted by editor1943

Do you have pain upon light pressure on your arms and/or legs?
  • yes
  • no
  • I'm not sure
Diffuse hickening of the dura mater
numbness in left tricep to last two fingers
I was told was born with two extra upper ribs.What is this condition called?
Posted by jackolope56
HUSBAND WITH AIR ON HIS BRAIN
Posted by katiemae166

Why guess about tests? We'll help you decipher the words used