We answer all types of Neurology/Neurological questions about the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Include your age, sex, current meds, and known diagnoses, upcoming/completed appointments, tests, or procedures. We are not physicians. We help explain medical terminology and give support.

-- TO LIFES --
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.
Posted by susiemargaret
Concussion..need some help?
Posted by agirl2013
misidentifying colors
Posted by philabuster
lightheaded/numbness in head
Posted by domino3
Water bubble in brain
REALLY scared right now...
Tbi
Posted by madog12
Extremely forceful yawning
Fish oil for kids
Posted by alexneils3
severe neuropathy
Posted by editor1943

Do you have pain upon light pressure on your arms and/or legs?
  • yes
  • no
  • I'm not sure
Diffuse hickening of the dura mater
numbness in left tricep to last two fingers
I was told was born with two extra upper ribs.What is this condition called?
Posted by jackolope56
HUSBAND WITH AIR ON HIS BRAIN
Posted by katiemae166
Unilateral facial swelling and numbness
Posted by Anon_24568
MRI - White Matter Hyperintensities
Muscle "itch"?
Posted by JDDowell
Postherpetic neuralgia ,Herpes zoster shingles,
Posted by CLEEOROURKE
Fasciculations in lip from herpes?
Burning feet in soles of my feet
Posted by Jamescaroon4
Male, 22 - NEVER had an orgasm or experienced sexu...
Posted by duskx
Most incredible orgasm-Amazing
Posted by Jefffromlakeville
Odd tingling in tongue
Posted by suzgrrl
Rare and random occurring numbness and dizziness o...
Posted by BillReedz
Cavum Septi Pellucidi and Vergae
Sudden weakness, blurry vision, quick sweat, etc.
Posted by SD858
Neurologist Appointment - Wait for Botox?
Posted by BrainPain
Neurological Pain (West Nile Virus) Problems walki...
Posted by darkrats
Second Opinions
Posted by Tom_S
Suffering symptoms of small fiber neuropathy but n...

Why guess about tests? We'll help you decipher the words used