I share your dream, all but the pig, I don't like pork and the pig would have a name and be my friend in the first two seconds! yep I'm weird!! My hubby does ALL those things you need including windows (he's a professional glazer (fancy name for glass cutter, window maker/installer)) He has been out of work for almost two months now, so do you want him to fly out?? hehe!View Thread
OMG I am really laughing out loud! Shame on you I almost woke my babies laughing! I am staying up for my one indulgence, law and order SVU, lol! Yes the moose really ran in front of me and yes I nearly crapped my pants!!!! BTW my DH's name is Josh!View Thread
here we go with the anon because we can't say something nice, please Anon_382 grow up.
I think it's worth a try! Maybe you can use it for #1 and then have a stash on the side for #2. It would cut your usage way down and then maybe switch full. This way it wouldn't be such a drastic change. Thank you MM and Jamie for caring about our environment!!
Oh and I just bought DD *gasp* cloth happy heinys sherpa's for overnight instead of pull-ups!View Thread
I hope he is just small. It's a little concerning for me since my DD was in the 95% until 6 months and then in the 50% since. He hits all his milestones on time or early so i am really not worried about that, I just don't understand why he is so small. We are seeing the pedi on Fri so I will ask her.View Thread
So today we had an appointment about 40 minutes from my house and on the way I almost hit a MOOSE!! Crazy! I had another driver tailgating and thank God I was doing the 35 MPH speed limit. The moose ran across from my left and crossed about 5 feet in front of my stopped car. He then couldn't decide wether to cross back again or go another way. SOOO crazy it took my heart about 5 minutes to slow down!
We had Gabriel measured and he is so small. I knew it but I guess having the nurse tell me he dropped percentiles made it more real. I don't think he is too skinny, he has nice chubby cheeks and pudgy thighs but is in less then the 3rd %. Do any of you have small children?View Thread
OMG Jewel! My all time FAVORITE! Pieces of you is the best! I can't really think of specific albums, since i always mix them on my ipod, but the artists are: JEWEL!! Blink 182 Bob Dylan James Blunt Gwen StefaniView Thread
1. Bath or shower gal? I love a good bath but who has time?
2. Favorite shampoo and why? The old herbal essence, with the good smell
3. Fav conditioner and why? same as 2!
4. Top 3 "must haves" in your makeup bag? eye liner, carmex, cover-up
5. How often do you shave? summer everyday, winter Under arms everyday, rest, who knows
6. Floss regularly? ugh, no
7. silk, satin, flannel, or cotton sheets? cotton
8. What size is your bed? queen
9. What are you wearing right now? t-shirt pj pants
10. Recycler or no? absolutely!
11. Gardener? when I have my own land
12. Indoor or outdoor person? outdoors
13. Favorite quiet time activity? reading
14. Favorite splurge activity? going out dancing!
15. Name the best part of your body?eyes
16. Name the best part of your character? outgoing
17. Wine or beer or mixed drink or cooler? haha, give me vodka
18. What was your breakfast this morning? coffee
19. What's for dinner tonight? that's too far away!
20. What's the current condition of your home: spotless, recently scrubbed but a bit untidy, untidy and in dire need of a thorough scrubbing? untidy, not dirty. You can tell children live here!View Thread
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.