Gadgets and Apps: Bluetooth for Your Teeth

Dry socket
Posted by dina5565
Dental work when being anemic

What are the risks in having dental work done with this ongoing problem after pregnancy??
  • I don't know what to answer here
  • I don't know what to say here
I dare someone to tell me what's wrong with me
Clear bump under. My tongue
I'm in a bit of dire straits and need some advice/...
Manual vs electric tooth brush
Posted by ylchan

I have heart condition and use electric tooth brush, and have to take antibiotics for any tooth scaling or extraction. But the dentist recommended electric toothbrush.
Please advice how use of electric toothbrush would increase the amount of bacteria in the month?
  • may damage gums if apply too much pressure
  • whole family use the same tooth brush
teeth whitening
Posted by dawnwilcox
A patch along my back teeth on my cheek
Posted by simp45
I think there might be something wrong with my ton...
Posted by samanthastull
LANAP procedure validation
Geographic Tongue or Something More Serious?
Posted by robertlocksley
extractions with low platelets
conserned about my tongue.
Posted by zwara
Tiny bumps on & around lips
Pain - how long after tooth extraction?
Bumps on back of tongue
Dying Tooth?
Dark Pink Gums
my brother and I have dark pink gum color... is this normal?
purple sore under tounge
Posted by muddydogz
I have the same issue but might have the solution
Posted by slundberg01
teeth moving after braces removed
Posted by trublu05
Burning sensation over tongue, feeling sensation t...
Posted by sojith
bleeding point on lower lip

I am 23 years old and i have noticed a pinpoint red bleeding point on my lower lip that has bled twice since i noticed it,almost 6 months back.it starts bleeding suddenly,dropwise but the amount is scanty,like 3 to 4 small drops but the bleeding is profuse.what is it?
  • hereditary haemorrhagic telengectasia
  • haemangioma
root canal... discomfort two years later never cro...
Posted by joomlarocks
Bad breath after wisdom tooth removal
Posted by stampy84
Feeling loud noises through my teeth?
Posted by badlybent01
Stiff neck and swollen tongue?
My Dad has had a stiff neck for over a week and now his tongue is swollen ...both on the right side??
Posted by tawnmm

is this serious? or common? stiff neck and tongue swelling?
  • stiff neck and tongue swollen
  • stiff neck that last for over a week
  • tongue swelling
  • stiff neck and tongue swelling on right side
  • is it normal or common to have a stiff neck and swollen tongue?
Decrease in lip volume
Posted by warren2

Featuring Experts

Rash on lips

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website