Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/oral-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Jaw ear discomfort after filling and now sick
    Posted by HellenKouf
    Posted by HellenKouf
    Posted by HellenKouf
    Dental Help
    Posted by 19720408
    Problem on my tongue?
    Posted by NewToOralHealth
    Lump after in left cheek after wisdom teeth remova...
    Posted by ADeacon
    Two hard lumps that come and go on the roof of my ...
    Posted by Douvainlir
    tooth ache
    Posted by amandaanderson5
    Pain
    Posted by Justin120
    Cavity fillings?
    Posted by TrickyChloe4444
    Are there ANY Dentist who have made all their mone...
    DRY SCABBED LIPS
    Posted by 11keys
    Orthodontic insurance preexisting condition and AC...
    Posted by zpat22
    Tooth sensitivity
    Worried I have tonsil cancer
    Posted by louise123_uk
    Do these prices seem right? Is there alternative?
    Posted by Schusterjo
    Uncontrolled muscle spasms, tounge
    I have uncontrolled spasms from the back of my tounge, can't stop it, and it's making me crazy, any thoughts?
    sudden painful sensitivity in a front lower tooth
    Baby tooth shard behind upper first premolar final...
    Posted by tokilovescandy
    Treatment for periodontitis
    Posted by someone1
    Left upper wisdom tooth: Crown vs. filling vs onla...
    Posted by ninarose0815
    Periodontal Disease
    Posted by Nblueyedlady
    Periodontal Disease
    Posted by Nblueyedlady
    Periodontal Disease
    Posted by Nblueyedlady
    Burned roof of mouth, teeth sore
    Posted by weisal23
    The left side of my whole head hurts.

Rash on lips

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website