bleeding point on lower lip

I am 23 years old and i have noticed a pinpoint red bleeding point on my lower lip that has bled twice since i noticed it,almost 6 months back.it starts bleeding suddenly,dropwise but the amount is scanty,like 3 to 4 small drops but the bleeding is profuse.what is it?
  • hereditary haemorrhagic telengectasia
  • haemangioma
root canal... discomfort two years later never cro...
Posted by joomlarocks
Bad breath after wisdom tooth removal
Posted by stampy84
Feeling loud noises through my teeth?
Posted by badlybent01
Stiff neck and swollen tongue?
My Dad has had a stiff neck for over a week and now his tongue is swollen ...both on the right side??
Posted by tawnmm

is this serious? or common? stiff neck and tongue swelling?
  • stiff neck and tongue swollen
  • stiff neck that last for over a week
  • tongue swelling
  • stiff neck and tongue swelling on right side
  • is it normal or common to have a stiff neck and swollen tongue?
Decrease in lip volume
Posted by warren2
Red filled bubble under tongue
Posted by mary_jane
I am maxed out, tapped out, stressed out! Numbness...
Posted by yanksfan4life
question about fillings
Advice
Posted by kmkat
Yellow/White coated tongue
Red bumps on tongue
Posted by michaelxy2009
health dangers with continued use of nicotine gum?
charcoal and gum disease
Rough Cheek side surfaces of back teeth (after a f...
exhaustion after tooth extraction
I had a molar removed two days ago, My pain is manageable, but I am just exhausted. I'm 60. Is this typical?
Posted by paschof00
Need Wisdom teeth extractied at 65
Posted by wholet
Red spot on the gums
Full mouth extraction
Posted by luetta
Numbness on inside of bottom lip
Teeth spots/ Irritated frenulum

Are these symptoms cause for concern?
  • Yes
  • No
  • See a doctor to be certain
Teeth spots

Are these symptoms cause for concern?
Swollen lips
Posted by kaka44
Bacteria/Puss - Root Canal Prevention
Posted by vegan2
Another alternative: periodontic endoscopy
Posted by amarynth
Just had a baby. Now my lips are swollen??? HELP!!...
Posted by kiarasb1
Did my mom ruin my teeth?
temporary teeth turning green
Inflamed taste buds under the tongue?
Posted by brookehintz

sinus trouble in my teeth

For more information, visit Dr. Kaufman's website