Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

If you have had an organ transplant then you may want to also become a member of these communities if they are applicable to your condition to share your experience:
    Diabetes and Kidney Community
    Kidney Disorders Community
    WebMD Diabetes Community
    WebMD Hepatitis Community
    WebMD Heart Disease Community

liver transplant
    Posted by nutty56
    Chest Pain?
    Posted by dearlucid
    Email digests are back!
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff
    Researching information: Liver transplant
    Posted by katie0873
    Welcome Nansterdee
    Posted by mrscora01
    Anti viral drugs for liver transplant patient?
    Does anyone know of an anti-viral drug for a liver transplant patient? Help greatly appreciated.More
    Posted by dartmouthave
    Adoptive vs Birth Family
    Posted by Wondering497
    Insomnia
    Posted by lgalvan10
    new tattoos & donating a kidney,,,
    Posted by sweetlovagirl83
    Generic drugs
    Posted by mrscora01

Would you use a generic Cellcept or Prograf?
    • Yes
    • No
    • If my doctor agreed
    Does your pet have star power?
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff
    Expansion of potential donors.
    Posted by mrscora01
    SO SAD BUT DOES HAPPEN...
    DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!
    Posted by oldtiff47
    Don't Miss WebMD the Magazine!
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff
    What is Your Biggest Health Care Challenge?
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff
    Kidney tranplant and Herbal Colon Cleansing. Is it...
    Posted by sean1010
    Post transplant drugs and side effects
    Joint pain after kidney transplant
    Posted by randywgator
    Native kidneys and thick blood
    Posted by imsoblue
    Kidney Transplant/ED/Diabetes
    Open for Questions: Ask the White House About Heal...
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff
    FYI FROM HEP BOARD
    http://forums.webmd.com/3/hepatitis-exchange/forum/503?@guest@ TIFFMore
    Posted by oldtiff47
    The Spoon Theory
    Posted by mrscora01
    After Kidney Transplant
    CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN STLOUIS MO....PRAY FOR ETHAN
    Posted by oldtiff47
    Audio & Video from Community TV
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff
    Revised: New Features on Exchanges!
    Posted by Lainey_WebMD_Staff

How to load photos on WebMD
    WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More