Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/pain-management/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Subsys
    Posted by Midwestsick
    MSM*****
    Posted by dollbug

Have you tried MSM?
    • Yes, I take it now.
    • No
    • Never heard about this.
    • Yes, I tried it but did not get any good from it.
    Includes Expert Content
    This doesn't makes sense
    Chronic neck and back pain

What is your daily routine with chronic pain?
    • Structured daily routine
    • Support network helps
    Puncture Wound in Left Hand
    Posted by Corvid
    Mysterious rib injury
    Posted by Jdloesch5
    Includes Expert Content
    Bad Doctor!
    pain in feet
    Posted by mehrama
    IBS-C and chronic pain
    Posted by ButterflyKat
    Itching on arms only
    Itching on arms only
    Recovery from Rotator Cuff Surgery
    Posted by Ajoy3098
    Haiku
    Just one pain free day To feel normal once again What would it be like?
    Posted by gimpyd
    had a rod removed from femur and have sever pain i...
    what can cause this and how do i receive it
    Includes Expert Content
    Possible Morphine Problems
    Posted by Wood_Turner
    Technical Problems And SPAM
    Posted by davedsel2
    Just trying to prepare myself! Anxious!
    Posted by AnissaBryant1993
    Just trying to prepare myself! Anxious!
    Posted by AnissaBryant1993
    Just trying to prepare myself! Anxious!
    Posted by AnissaBryant1993
    Just trying to prepare myself! Anxious!
    Posted by AnissaBryant1993
    What am I experiencing?
    pain after tooth extraction
    pain after tooth extraction
    Kaiser and opioid prescriptions
    Posted by gigi102010

Great website, much needed discussion.
    • there is no poll question
    • there is no poll question
    Prolonged pain, weakness and cramps in legs
    Posted by Leatherneck7579
    I messed up too, but not really!
    Posted by frubious

Featuring Experts

neck/skull pain