Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

my 1 year old does not sleep
    Posted by littlebillie
    no words
    My child doesn´t speak a word with one year. Is it normal?
    Recurring Diaper Rash
    Posted by katwilliams37
    1 year old not connecting with dad
    Posted by preciouslittleone
    Fell down the stairs but appears ok
    sick baby
    Posted by brandonkw
    Growing pains
    Posted by Anon_235460
    How to Select Quality Toys
    Posted by karven
    12 month old male baby still doesn't sleep through...
    Posted by pisces123
    daughter is not sleeping in her bed
    Posted by mommyin2011
    Medical question....any advice or input appreciate...
    Posted by sarahb2004
    Travel Woes :-/
    Posted by smithc27

What would you do in this (above) situation?
    • Take DD and leave her with babysitter
    • Go to wedding with MIL, but leave DD home with my grandparents
    1 year old and lactose intolerance
    Posted by jamie0499
    Being pregnant while caring for a toddler
    Posted by rjko5
    Posted by rjko5
    17 month old Granddaughter separation issues
    Posted by ginapocan
    13 month old twins biting
    Posted by FrenchBulldogMom
    First Haircut
    Posted by grandpacollett
    My 16 month old is waking up and fussing throughou...
    Posted by shudson77
    Large Lymph Node on Back of Head!
    Posted by lbcash
    Large Lymph Node on Back of Head!
    Posted by Anon_169050
    3 yr old son is driving me crazy
    Posted by momandstressed
    Very bad sleeper at night-15months old son
    Posted by Umaram
    pale yellow stool
    Bottle to Sip Cup Issues
    Posted by Cristin74
    Picky Eater
    Posted by candi352
    15 Month Old Limited Talking
    Posted by oboingo76
    18 month old son having an issue?
    Posted by toohey0811

Me (31) and DH (29) have been happily married for 5 years. I work out of the home part time. We have a beautiful baby girl who was born on 9/23/09.

Emocons