Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Sticky Post **New Vaccine Tracker
    Posted by Chris_WebMD_Staff
    14 month old sleeping a lot I believe but I may be...
    Posted by Amanda1327
    Posted by Amanda1327
    Can you give children's allergy relief medicine to...
    Posted by Romansmommy14
    Posted by Romansmommy14
    Mens long hairstyles
    Posted by hairstyles
    Our child has a huge head
    Posted by Worriedparent11
    enlarged liver
    Posted by grampsmark
    wanting to break my DD of Co-sleeping.. help!!
    Posted by nreyn3
    Ear tubes and drainage
    Posted by kimberly15607
    My 13 month old doesn't crawl or walk.
    Posted by jeanweim2008
    Our 1 year old wont eat!!

do you think we should try weening off breast feeding to just nights and mornings?
    • To ween ?
    • Or go see specialist?
    self hair pullingl
    I have a 15mo granddaughter who is pulling her hair out. What causes this behavior?
    Posted by woowee40
    One year old with fever
    Miralax
    Posted by angela34
    1 year old doesnst sleep good at night
    Posted by kw1744
    How to make my kid eat
    Posted by jeets
    Tonsilectomy/Adnoids removed for 15 month old
    Posted by finallyamom
    My one year old daughter cries and screams when sh...
    Posted by aquariusmom
    My 1 Year old daughter is producing milk.

Me(28), DH(33), DS(17 mos) - Keelin @ 15 month appt 23lbs and 30.75 inches.

Emocons